Page 746 of 755 FirstFirst ... 246646696736744745746747748 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Dressed to host Paupers' Black and Red Voaris and Laethe Gala!

You see Chatelaine Traiva Verethundi the Officer of the House of Paupers.
    She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan.
    She is petite in stature and has an hourglass figure. She appears to be in the spring of life. She has smoldering, viridian-flecked dark hazel eyes and rose-tinted ivory skin. She has hip length, softly curled deep cordovan hair with several strands caught within an ebon lace snood patterned with an intricate tuberrose design. She has a heart-shaped face and high cheekbones. She has glossy dark claret lacquer brushed onto her sleekly ovate fingernails. She has a pair of jade-veined elongated emerald wings.
    She has some black opal teardrop earrings in the ridges of both her ears, and a knotwork and dragonfly tattoo on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding an ornate floral-motif rose gold mirror inset with tiny white moonstone dew drops in her right hand.
    She is wearing a filigreed black diamond pendant, a black silk cloak held at the throat by a sylvarraend ruby toggle, a translucent chalcedony rose, a black leather cincher pulled taught by bright red cording over a ruby-beaded scarlet chiffon gown with a plunging neckline, an onyx-slatted black silk mesh fan, an emerald-set gold wedding ring, a silver and red dreamstone ring, a velvet belt pouch, and some sleek ebon leather shoes lofted on thin spike heels.

2. Default

Going through Ken withdraws.

You see Grand Lord Stunseed Zrenigotham the Windtalker.
    He appears to be a Human.
    He is of towering stature for a human. He appears to be mature. He has piercing golden-flecked deep green eyes and slightly weathered, deeply tanned skin. He has thick, tousled dirty blonde hair draping to his shoulders with rich chestnut undertones. He has a strongly-contoured, aristocratic face and broad shoulders. He has a thin line of faint red scar tissue next to his right eye.
    He has a snarling puma tattoo on his chest, and a polished black moonstone stud in the upper ridge of his left ear.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a leaf-clasped ebony suede mantle, an open-necked smoke grey tunic, a braided silver signet ring, some ebony-sheened faenor green suede pants clasped with an onyx buckle, and a pair of onyx-buttoned boots.

You have the unique scent of bay leaves, drifting on a bed of spiced rum touched with orange zest, in a haze lingering about you.

Mantle :

Lined with dark green silk to compliment the faenor modwir leaf clasp upon the shoulder, the mantle is comprised of brushed ebony suede that is well-oiled to protect against the elements. A deeply cowled hood provides protection for the wearer against the same, and faenor threading wends its way along the seam from the hood to the floor-length, sweeping hemline. Surprisingly light, the fabric shifts elegantly with each movement to create a billowing effect.

Tunic :

Thick ebon silk cording delineates the seams, hem and open v-shaped neck of this loosely fitted raw linen tunic. The smoky grey hue of the unprocessed fabric is offset strikingly by the trim and a leather-thong carved obsidian toggle at the neckline, which is left open to expose the sternum of the wearer. Designed to rest at the hips, the tunic features small slits on each side for ease of movement.

Ring :

This wide ring is crafted from three intricately braided bands of polished silver. Set upon the metal is a circular veniom crest. Etched upon it is the silhouette of a majectic modwir tree, its sweeping boughs spreading out in all directions. A fiery crimson ruby is set beside the tree, carved to resemble a setting cresent moon.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Elanthian Elegance auction this afternoon.

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair bound into a twisted infinity knot by some glistening black glaes hairsticks. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a densely piled ebon fur shrug creating a shadowy facial frame, a platinum wedding ring, a single-sleeved slick black leather gown with a smoothly curved side-swept train, and some ankle-clasped black leather shoes atop sharp heels.

>l hairsticks
    Long shards of oily black glaes make up this set of eight hairsticks, each tapering to a sharp point to hold even the most intricate of hairstyles in place. When worn in a spiral, the overall effect is one of a fractured, glistening black halo around the wearer's head.

Rohese has a complex, but mellow redolence clinging to her skin and hair. Top notes of smoked black tea blended with pomegranate and black currant are brought to heart by an infusion of sweet blood orange. The faintest hint of pink peppercorn lingers in the background.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

I made an Erithian monk and bought all this junk off a cart in Landing. Erithian clothing only exists in one place when there are no festivals it seems.

You see Etchiri the Monastic Brother.
    He appears to be an Erithian of the Nathala Dai.
    He is very tall. He appears to be young. He has bright blue eyes and lightly tanned skin. He has shoulder length, tied back golden brown hair. He has an unshaven face, a prominent nose and broad shoulders.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a dark auburn linen atiki with sharply folded copper-trimmed edges, a russet silk and linen ataniki simply cut with a left-bound front opening, a stiff-collared sable broadcloth isiqiri lined with round carved ivory buttons, a pale cloudy grey burnt velvet vatanura swept with coiling ivy designs, some gently flared ebon suede nanjir, and some rush-soled walnut leather yatane.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-17-2018 at 07:57 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I made an Erithian monk and bought all this junk off a cart in Landing.
    He looks amazing!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    He looks amazing!
    Thank you.

I really only had two options from the cart, either "sunday best" type clothing or the practical everyday. I went with the practical everyday here, since... It is what I hunt in.

Of note, everything comes pocketed, except the yatane (footwear).
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-17-2018 at 08:24 AM.

Of note, everything comes pocketed, except the yatane (footwear).
    Cobbling has a yatane pattern so you could always look to have a pair made with pockets and zests.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 03-17-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Cobbling has a yatane pattern so you could always look to have a pair made with pockets and zests.
    Awesome. I'll have to look at the available trimmings and such.

9. Default

Awesome. I'll have to look at the available trimmings and such.
    For your perusal....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...WYc/edit#gid=0

Also, I don't have the yatane pattern right now but I'd be happy to pick it up!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

10. Default

I finally purchased an armoire from the AG, and am hiding my enhancives, FWI teleportation device, and shield. Here is how I look now:

>i
    You are wearing a smoky grey crystal amulet decorated with fine gold leaf, a long black leather coat lined in charcoal tones, a Warrior Guild Master pin, a splotch of dried blood, a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Argent Aspis, an ancient Black Wolf armband, a crisp white cotton shirt with small gold buttons, some solid ora platemail, a dragon-inset mithril signet ring, a silver bound lacquered swordbelt inlaid with dragon's-tear emeralds, and a pair of cuffed leather boots adorned with a silver band.

Any feedback at all is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    -LizardClan1