Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Outfit Award

Default Outfit Award

I thought I'd start this thread up to give kudos to those with neat/interesting or well-designed outfits.

Anyway, this girl was in the park acting all crazy and twitching and so I look at her...

You see Mykala.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She appears to be very young and average height. She has twitching milky blue eyes and alabaster skin. She has raggedly cut, tangled white hair streaked with silver. She has a gaunt face, a red nose and sunken cheeks.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a rusted iron head vise secured with small screws, a snug black leather muzzle, some strong iron fetters, a tattered canvas straightjacket, an iron and mithril band, a tattered gossamer gown, a pair of tattered mismatched slippers stitched haphazardly together with black thread, and a tattered drawstring backpack.

I just want to give her an +A even though I know a straightjacket is pretty OOG, and so are the other items but she rped the char really well and the items were well thought-out.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Darnit, I havew been looking for her for a week! Hmmm guess I need to take some links out of her chain!

You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them.

What other people think of you is none of your business.

Bobmuhthol's mass of 22 tattoos looks better than that shit.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Um, I'm going to use my lack of a witty retort as evidence enough of how WRONG you are.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

5. Default

This person did an exceptional job of getting across the "theme" of her character. I thought the features she chose also got her point across (twitching eyes, red nose, gaunt face, etc).
    Its so hard to put together the right combinations of items. When I look at someone I generally skim through what they're wearing, normally catching either the first or last item they're wearing. I applaud this person for putting together an "outfit" that actually made me want to read all the items she had on which is pretty rare.

There's an insane asylum on Teras so I can see having a straight jacket in game. Worse things have gotten through.

Originally posted by Jesae
    Um, I'm going to use my lack of a witty retort as evidence enough of how WRONG you are.
    Ok, sorry I failed at making a joke. Sheesh ...
    You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them.

What other people think of you is none of your business.

Originally posted by Brattt8525
    Originally posted by Jesae
    Ok, sorry I failed at making a joke. Sheesh ...
    The reference was to Bobmuhthol.

Nakiro
    ------------------
    Originally posted by Tsa`ah
    The above post may, or may not be, the biggest pile of bullshit ever written.

There have been a few straight jackets around for some time now. Nothing new, nothing inconsistent or OOG.

When that straightjacket thingy stirred the official boards I wondered what kind of outfit the lady was designing.

Thats a really nice getup.
    The Nalfein Kitten