Page 747 of 755 FirstFirst ... 247647697737745746747748749 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,470 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Diplomatic Reception in Solhaven this afternoon.

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair arranged in an intricately twisted roll at the back of her head and held in place by an array of silvery vaalin stars. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has a glass-like transparent glaze brushed onto her neatly trimmed fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a drop-shouldered smoky mink wrap with long ebon-tipped tails, a long silver necklace of crescents in various moon phases, a platinum wedding ring, a low-shouldered gown of oyster grey panne velvet with pointed sleeves., and a pair of pale silver suede high-heeled shoes with vaalin toes.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

2. Default

For the Duratriks wedding:

You see Lady Maetriks d'Edonil Faendryl the Demonmistress.
    She appears to be a Dark Elf.
    She is average height. She appears to be young and robust. She has vibrant phlox-limned anthracite eyes and smooth, immaculately pallid skin. She has very long, jet-streaked dusky twilight hair pulled into a high ponytail, leaving a lock free at each temple. She has a set of symmetrically sculpted cheekbones enhancing a delicately contoured face, an upturned nose and a pair of sharply curved ears culminating to a minute taper. She has two faint, silvery scars at the base of her neck and a spiral-shaped burn around her left wrist. She has a small vibrant purple spider on her head.
    She has a pair of firestone-studded obsidian hoops adorned with black diamond fragments set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, an entwined black tendrils tattoo on her arm, and a tattoo of a shadowy ring of thorny vines on her ankle.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a flute of sparkling champagne in her right hand.
    She is wearing a black tatted lace veil, a thick choker wrought from black ora vines, an amethyst-beaded webwork of fine razern chains over a plum-on-ebon chiffon ombre gown, a set of glossy obsidian bangles, some shoulder-length gloves crocheted from dark aubergine silk, a tiny indigo illthorn promise ring, some sheer silk stockings accented with obsidian rosette beadwork, and a pair of silk low-heeled shoes studded with purple black thunderhead opals.

>l veil
    Layered over a trailing length of pale sheer gauze is dahlia-patterned lace meticulously hand-tatted down to the most minute of details. Woven throughout the design are tiny beads of jet and despanal, which, along with the silken threads, lend this piece additional weight to hold it still despite the wearer's movement.

>look at gown
    This masterpiece of fabric features a beautiful ombre effect starting with a vibrant plum that descends into a shadowy ebon reminiscent of a lightless night sky. Captured at the center of the deeply plunging neckline is an intricate triskelion knot woven from nightshade-hued ribbon, the ends of which wrap around the garment s waistline for added embellishment. The bias-cut of the gown offers a simple silhouette with a gentle flare to highlight both the beauty of the piece and the curvature of the wearer.

Maetriks has the essence of madwort cavorting deliriously with waves of black nightshade surrounding her.

Edited to add wedding ring:
    a twisted and fused wedding ring: Thin rods of veil iron and rolaren have been forge-fused together, the conjoined metals twisted into a spiral then hammered and polished down, leaving a barely visible color differential to show two distinct dark metals merged into one. The joined metals have been separated at the apex of the ring, nestling between them a single gold-veined scarlet despanal set flush with them.
    There appears to be something engraved inside.

Engraved inside the ring are the words "May my love ever bring you warmth and joy."
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 03-19-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

3. Default

I found a mirror:

s>gaze mirror
    You gaze into the mirror...

You see Ulaahn Akbou the Gem Trader.
    He appears to be a Giantman.
    He appears to be in the prime of life. He has shadow grey eyes and alabaster skin. He has long, black hair worn in a sleek ponytail that trails down his back. He has a small opaque spider on his head.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    I finally purchased an armoire from the AG, and am hiding my enhancives, FWI teleportation device, and shield. Here is how I look now:

>i
    You are wearing a smoky grey crystal amulet decorated with fine gold leaf, a long black leather coat lined in charcoal tones, a Warrior Guild Master pin, a splotch of dried blood, a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Argent Aspis, an ancient Black Wolf armband, a crisp white cotton shirt with small gold buttons, some solid ora platemail, a dragon-inset mithril signet ring, a silver bound lacquered swordbelt inlaid with dragon's-tear emeralds, and a pair of cuffed leather boots adorned with a silver band.

Any feedback at all is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    -LizardClan1

4. Default

I found a mirror:

s>gaze mirror
    You gaze into the mirror...

You see Ulaahn Akbou the Gem Trader.
    He appears to be a Giantman.
    He appears to be in the prime of life. He has shadow grey eyes and alabaster skin. He has long, black hair worn in a sleek ponytail that trails down his back. He has a small opaque spider on his head.
    It looks really nice! Depending on where you shirt and tabard are worn you could turn on Layered clothing (I think it's SET LAYEREDCLOTHING ON or you can look up settings with SET), then SORT UP your shirt so it's directly under your tabard and it'll read "a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Argent Aspis over a crisp white cotton shirt with small gold buttons." But that's just an FYI, I like the look!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    It looks really nice! Depending on where you shirt and tabard are worn you could turn on Layered clothing (I think it's SET LAYEREDCLOTHING ON or you can look up settings with SET), then SORT UP your shirt so it's directly under your tabard and it'll read "a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Argent Aspis over a crisp white cotton shirt with small gold buttons." But that's just an FYI, I like the look!
    Thanks for the positive feedback, Jhynnifer! I tried layering the tabard and shirt, but, alas, the tabard is a functional pin-worn (it's pocketed), and the shirt is a non-functional chest-worn, which since it's non-functional, allows me to wear it while donning my armor.

I noticed I was legless, so I put on a fancy kilt. Do you still like?

>i
    You are wearing a smoky grey crystal amulet decorated with fine gold leaf, a long black leather coat lined in charcoal tones, a Warrior Guild Master pin, a splotch of dried blood, a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Argent Aspis, an ancient Black Wolf armband, some solid ora platemail, a crisp white cotton shirt with small gold buttons, a dragon-inset mithril signet ring, a silver bound lacquered swordbelt inlaid with dragon's-tear emeralds, a brilliant golden-mesh kilt cinched with an emerald-inset platinum belt, and a pair of cuffed leather boots adorned with a silver band.

Thanks!
    -LizardClan1

6. Default

Thanks for the positive feedback, Jhynnifer! I tried layering the tabard and shirt, but, alas, the tabard is a functional pin-worn (it's pocketed), and the shirt is a non-functional chest-worn, which since it's non-functional, allows me to wear it while donning my armor.

>i
    You are wearing a smoky grey crystal amulet decorated with fine gold leaf, a long black leather coat lined in charcoal tones, a Warrior Guild Master pin, a splotch of dried blood, a silver and green silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Argent Aspis, an ancient Black Wolf armband, some solid ora platemail, a crisp white cotton shirt with small gold buttons, a dragon-inset mithril signet ring, a silver bound lacquered swordbelt inlaid with dragon's-tear emeralds, a brilliant golden-mesh kilt cinched with an emerald-inset platinum belt, and a pair of cuffed leather boots adorned with a silver band.

Thanks!
    -LizardClan1
    Sorry to do this in pieces, I'm still learning:

>look at pin
    Etched onto the pin are the words, "Ulaahn, Master at Arms of the Warrior Guild."

>look at armband
    The smoke grey leather of this elegant armband is soft and supple, its faded color and numerous creases providing the only hints of its true age. The image of a black wolf howling at a blood red moon has been artistically tooled into the leather at the center of the armband, the deep crimson hue of the moon contrasting strongly with the faded grey background. The words "We will never forget" are written in tiny letters along the bottom edge of this heirloom piece.

>look at platemail
    You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. A few stray leaves appear along the surface of your ora platemail.

>look at ring
    An emerald-eyed dragon covered in silver scales is inlaid in to the flat mithril surface of this signet ring. The dragon lies atop a small heap of assorted instruments. A border of braided bronze surrounds the circular crest of the signet.

>look at swordbelt
    You see a silver bound lacquered swordbelt inlaid with dragon's-tear emeralds, which was made with the utmost skill and care. It has six dragon's-tear emeralds fixed upon it. The seams of the swordbelt are bound with silver. You see your initials stamped upon it.

Really not much in the way of shows, I've always preferred long descriptions.

-LizardClan1

7. Default

>i

Thanks!
    -LizardClan1
    Still love all of it! ::
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

8. Default

Back for now, we'll see how long.

You see Naitalya Arakhor Vaalor the Reaver.
    She is diminutive and has of a petite stature. She appears to have come of age. She has tilted, argent-haloed rhimar blue eyes and flawless snowy white skin. She has very long, lustrous and straight sable hair pulled back with a quintet of slim matte gold leather headbands, leaving her side-swept bangs to brush across her temples. She has a dainty face, a tiny nose and narrow, delicately pointed ears. A stoic countenance and faint rigidity in her posture lend itself to a sterner air than her youth would otherwise suggest. An eleven-pointed black diamond star is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling cinereous sheen across her face.
    She has a thin column of scrollwork elven calligraphy inked on the inside of both her forearms.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a deeply hooded coat fashioned of oiled black leather, a fettered black leather back-scabbard with a thorn-etched eahnor zweihander and a sleek black ora flamberge strapped to it, a fitted white linen blouse bound with a hip-length black leather corset, a vaalin and dark ruby wedding ring, a globular dark fireleaf case, a soft black leather satchel, a pair of crisp black linen pants, and a pair of strapped black leather spike-heeled boots.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naitalya View Post

She is diminutive and has of a petite stature. She appears to have come of age. She has tilted, argent-haloed rhimar blue eyes and flawless snowy white skin. She has very long, lustrous and straight sable hair pulled back with a quintet of slim matte gold leather headbands, leaving her side-swept bangs to brush across her temples. She has a dainty face, a tiny nose and narrow, delicately pointed ears. A stoic countenance and faint rigidity in her posture lend itself to a sterner air than her youth would otherwise suggest. An eleven-pointed black diamond star is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling cinereous sheen across her face.
    She has a thin column of scrollwork elven calligraphy inked on the inside of both her forearms.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a deeply hooded coat fashioned of oiled black leather, a fettered black leather back-scabbard with a thorn-etched eahnor zweihander and a sleek black ora flamberge strapped to it, a fitted white linen blouse bound with a hip-length black leather corset, a vaalin and dark ruby wedding ring, a globular dark fireleaf case, a soft black leather satchel, a pair of crisp black linen pants, and a pair of strapped black leather spike-heeled boots.
    Welcome back!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naitalya View Post

She is in good shape.
    I was just trying to remember the other day who had a unique feature like that, I always liked it so much. Glad to see you coming back.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 03-25-2018 at 01:15 AM. Reason: speeeeeeeelling