Page 742 of 755 FirstFirst ... 242642692732740741742743744752 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bblfn View Post
    Did you cobble the shoes? I love that armor concealer!
    I did, yes! And added the boot zests to it with my punch. I am rather addicted to cobbling and only have a few pairs in my arsenal that I didn't make myself. =)

Thank you
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I did, yes! And added the boot zests to it with my punch. I am rather addicted to cobbling and only have a few pairs in my arsenal that I didn't make myself. =)

Thank you
    Speaking of cobbling, I'm dipping my toe into Prime again for the art gala if you want to get together!!
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

Quote Originally Posted by Hips View Post
    Speaking of cobbling, I'm dipping my toe into Prime again for the art gala if you want to get together!!
    Yay!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hips View Post
    YAS YAS YAS! My playtime is wonky but you can PM me, or send me something on discord at Riend#5114.

Here's my inventory spreadsheet (missing the recent EG wares) if you're looking for inspiration!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...?usp=drive_web
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Ta'Illistim Grand Arts Gala opening event:

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair worn in three silky crown braids interlaced with glossy black feathers. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. A velvet black moonstone carved into a crescent is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling green-black sheen across her face.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a silver latticework gorget framing a teardrop of green-black jade, a platinum wedding ring, a daringly low-backed onyx silk gown dragging a train of glistening black swan feathers, and some ankle-clasped black leather shoes atop sharp heels.

>l moonstone
    Black as the velvety night, the moonstone is carefully polished to accentuate its inner fire that casts a halo about the gem with each brush of ambient light. The crescent moon cut of the gem is outlined in meticulously inlaid silver. Miniscule script winds its way along the silver edging, and faint flecks of crimson wedge themselves into the crevices betwixt silver and stone.
    You see something written on the moonstone.

In the Common language, it reads:
    I give you the sun, the moons, and the stars, for you have answered my dreams.

>l gorget
    A delicate lattice of pure silver has been crafted to form a snug-fitting gorget. The piece has an open, web-like arrangement that extends across the wearer's decolletage, whilst a narrower latticework with a teardrop of green-black jade centerpiece in the hollow of the throat climbs upward to embrace the jawline. The rigid structure of the gorget forces an unwavering posture, elevating the chin and elongating the silhouette of the neck. It appears that a firm pull would unseat the jade.

Rohese has in the air about her a shroud, as light as feathered wings, held aloft by a breath of wisteria incense stirred by strands of niveous calla lily. Chords of white sandalwood and rose attar thread languidly throughout, underscored by a touch of frankincense.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 11-10-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

6. Default

Hoping to make it back for the Grand Arts Gala this evening!

You see Riend Ar'Fiernel the Master Painter.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall in stature and has a delicately lithe build. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has expressive, malachite-flecked chestnut eyes and gardenia white skin. She has fine, textured hellebore black hair worn swept up in a blossom-like style of many petals pinned in the center with an eleven-pointed silver star barrette. She has an oval face, a gently sloped nose and slender shoulders. Though her features are predominantly Sylvan, subtleties in the shape of her face and the tilt of her eyes appear faintly Erithian. She has alternating grey and pewter lacquer brushed onto her sleek fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of chandelier earrings dangling fragile shoulder-length latticework, a two-toned beige and cream mink wrap, a twisted platinum necklace weighted by a column of linked smoky glaes tiles, a sleeveless vanilla charmeuse gown with a deep v-shaped neckline meeting the high waist, an urnon inlaid platinum wristband, an enamel blossom-framed case, and some tiny seed pearl-beaded damask chopines.

Riend has an enigmatic fragrance enshrouding her - the unmistakable scent of osmanthus flowers serves as the heart note, intertwined with threads of bergamot and sweet orange blossom. On the fringes, a white musk lingers, comingling with hints of patchouli and clove.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair worn in a solitary elaborate cage braid interwoven with ivory silk ribbons. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has feather-brushed roseate glaze brushed onto her gently rounded fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding an oval linden case inlaid with roseate nacre hearts in her right hand.
    She is wearing a fragile carcanet of carmine glass-petalled roses, a platinum wedding ring, a lustrous ivory-on-carmine pink samite kirtle trailing heavy point-tipped sleeves, and a pair of ivory velvet high-heeled shoes with porcelain toes.

Rohese has creamy vanilla chords, as rich as the first bite of white cake, folded around her. Fingers of wild crimson strawberries tangle their ripe hint of sour in the sweet, and the subtlest swirl of ginger-scented geraniums finish the fragrance with subtly spicy notes.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 11-12-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    a daringly low-backed onyx silk gown dragging a train of glistening black swan feathers
    Oooooo. That's lovely... can I steal that?
    I just took a DNA test, and I'm 100% that bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozy View Post
    Oooooo. That's lovely... can I steal that?
    LOL I'd let you have it but it's my special 6-sided "bird" gown

Thought I'd give a nod towards Maleficent for House Sylvanfair's Light and Magic event tonight.

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair wound around the extended horns of a wire-tangled ebon glaes headpiece and falling in a lustrous curtain to the small of her back. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has gleaming dark indigo polish brushed onto her neatly squared fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a lengthy platinum lariat necklace split by a claw of faceted iolite, some sweeping black satin robes with floor-length sleeves split at the shoulders, a platinum wedding ring, an off-shoulder indigo silk gown with fingertip-length sleeves, and some black leather chopines atop concave ebony platforms.

Rohese has in the air about her a shroud, as light as feathered wings, held aloft by a breath of wisteria incense stirred by strands of niveous calla lily. Chords of white sandalwood and rose attar thread languidly throughout, underscored by a touch of frankincense.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

10. Default

You see Lady Alasatia Sol'naire the Elemental Herald.
    She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
    She is of a slight height and has a slender build. She appears to be in the spring of life. She has fervent silver-pupiled smokey feystone eyes and silken nutmeg skin. She has heavily textured, gradient red hair pulled over one shoulder and twisted beneath a curved lor fascinator traced in tendrils of glaes smoke. She has a delicately boned face, a subtly upturned-tipped nose and small, slim pointed ears. A constellation of beauty marks is scattered across her neck and collarbone.
    She has an archaic black rune that coils down the left side of her face, a sapphire-scaled ouroboros tattoo encircling a dancing flame on her wrist, a greyscale Faendryl portrait on her arm, an inked spiral of deconstructed feathers on her wrist, an inked mural of honeycombed earthen fissures on her leg, and an inked trio of twining waterspouts in saturated blue tones on her leg.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing several necklaces of linked labradorite crescents, a jewel-sheened layered silk pelerine, a dichroic glass agave rosette, a side-ruched black silk tunic, a petrified lor relic, a dainty chatelaine coin purse, a sideless floor-length skirt of twisted ianthine silk, and a pair of dichroic glass slippers inset with shadow amethysts.

You have a heady redolence clinging to your skin, with top notes of chocolate as dark as moonless night. From beneath, infusions of black-red plum drift to the surface, accompanied by poignant touches of amaretto that blend seamlessly into a silage of dark vanilla.