Page 1 of 755 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default What Are You Wearing?

Lets just see how off some of us are...
    Im a Dhe'Nar Dark Elf a Ranger at that...

You are holding an ash-handled silver skinning knife in your right hand and a single arrow shaft in your left hand.
    You are wearing a small traveller's satchel, an oversized thigh quiver, a dwarven steel defender shield, a gold ring, a crystal amulet, a long-stemmed pale mistwood pipe clenched between his teeth, a wax-stained leather finger tab, some supple faenor-studded leathers, a glyph-etched red dreamstone earcuff, a deeply hooded raven-black vruul skin cloak crested with a dark musical note, a roa'ter skin map case, some fingerless vruul skin gloves, a silver-tooled dwarven belt quiver, a pair of filigree hoop earrings, a silver tooled wrist sheath, some faded baggy brown trousers, some heavy vruul skin boots, an archer's toolkit, a glyph-etched amber ring and a tooled elven back quiver.

why dont you organize your clothing from top to bottom as worn?

It looks much better than the jumble that you have going on now

You see Lord Graysalin Archaelyn the Searcher.
    He appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
    He appears to be long in the tooth and taller than average. He has deeply contemplative ethereal-grey eyes and unmarred, fair-toned skin. He has long, dark red hair the color of burnished copper loosely tied back with several stray strands falling in his face. He has a smooth, vigilant face and slightly pointed ears.
    He has a tattooed line of deep green runic sigils twisting down his face to his neck, and a tattooed symbol of the Huntress on his forearm.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a crystal amulet, an ivy-worked steel collar, a battle-worn Vaalorian buckler, a golden ivy wedding band, some Vaalorian scout's gauntlets, a supple travel-faded longcoat, a low slung leather sword-belt with a rune-incised sylvan kaskara hanging from it, a small faded tracker's kit, some worn and faded deep green leather breeches stitched skillfully along the sides with shadowy grey spike-thorns, some weathered elven brigandine, and some sylvan hunting boots.

organized like that?

edited: didn't know we were including features!

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Halfsilver]
    Not all who wander are lost.
    -JRRT

Originally posted by Halfsilver

organized like that?
    yup

5. Default

She is wearing a black spidersilk ribbon, a pair of thin black hoop earrings, a soft stylish black half-mask, a crystal amulet, an intertwining golden collar, some long fake black nails, a golden ivy wedding ring, a pair of black leather half-gloves, a fur-trimmed black leather cloak, a black strapless bodice, a black silk ghost-clasped pouch, a trio of alternating hip-chains, a slender thigh-length skirt, a slinky cat costume, and some slender black high-heeled boots adorned with diamond-stitched thighbands.

tap ring
    You tap a golden ivy wedding ring.
    >look ring
    The ring is worked to resemble two circling strands of twining ivy. One strand is worked in deep green faenor while the other is radiant elven gold.
    There appears to be something written on it.
    >read ring
    Engraved onto the ring are the words "From now until the end of time, I will love and protect you. -GA"

(wearing quite a few alters with shows, but no sense posting them all.)

----

What I'm wearing for the festival of the reunion.

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by ElvenRangeress]
    Psycat says, \\"You wouldn\\'t want me to purr.\\"

Agreed TOJ. I instantly think higher of someone who has their inventory ordered. I'll post mine in a bit.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Put the ring descrip back on, hun...Maybe it'll explain a few things.
    Not all who wander are lost.
    -JRRT

8. Default

awwww you called me hun! Sorry but you sound soooo cute when you do that! *squeals*
    Psycat says, \\"You wouldn\\'t want me to purr.\\"

You see Stay Nten.
    He appears to be a Dark Elf.
    He appears to be youthful and tall. He has cool grey-blue eyes and pale skin. He has shoulder length, black hair that is tightly secured at the back of his head in a neat pony-tail. He has a slender scar running along the contours of his left cheek.
    He has a tiny black tear-drop tattooed under his right eye.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a wide-brimmed black hat, a faded grey-blue silk scarf, a sturdy hunting pack, a black krodera-buckled baldric, a mismatched armor-plated harness, some dark krodera-chased armor, a black krodera buckled belt, a worn leather pouch, a faded grey leather knife sheath, some baggy brown linen trousers, and some steel-toed black leather boots.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

You see Lady Ilvane Fiastash.
    She appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
    She appears to be in the spring of life and taller than average. She has expressive mist green eyes and alabaster skin. She has waist length, thick honey blonde hair worn in elaborate braids. She has a delicate face and tall upswept pointed ears.
    She has a deep blue comet tattoo on her neck, and a faint silvery mark on her forearm.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a dreamstone inlaid silver circlet, a pair of dark wire-rimmed spectacles, some star shaped ear jewels, a delicate moon opal butterfly locket, a faceted black diamond Ronan symbol, a sigil-incised pale crystal amulet, a silver scroll-shaped pin, a crystal temple pin, a star-clasped black silk cloak, a lustrous silver-wrought quill, an antique silver armband inset with two glaes stars, a burnished eahnor wedding band, an elegant bodice comprised of a layer of delicate ebony lace over sapphire silk, some fitted chain hauberk, a delicate silver-linked waistchain clasped with a crescent moon edged in polished opals, a sapphire and silver ankle bracelet, some fitted dark leather pants, and some thigh-high ebony leather boots.
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain