Page 754 of 754 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754
Results 7,531 to 7,539 of 7539

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I double dog dare you!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    That hideous outfit keeps popping up in an ad on my fb feed.

It was supposed to be funny, I guess not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That hideous outfit keeps popping up in an ad on my fb feed.

It was supposed to be funny, I guess not so much.
    And now you've spread the virus. I just saw that shit in an ad from Wish on Facebook.

Outfit for the Crowning Ceremony for Winterfest 5119...

You see Leifa Ar'Anya Faendryl.
    She appears to be a Dark Elf.
    She is strikingly tall. She appears to be youthful. She has thick-lashed intense viridian eyes, glossy opal peach full lips, and powdered, sun-kissed bronze skin. She has manelike, voluminous ash blonde hair parted to the side and pinned back with an enameled opalescent headpiece trailing delicate tufts of ermine. She has a lean, angular face, a strongly sloped nose and palpebral tribal scarification patterns etched lightly above her deep-set eyelids. She has delicately curved ears and an elegant neck that tapers down to a slight hollow in her finely sculpted collarbone. She has shimmering wintry blue lacquer brushed onto her tapered fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of antique silver earrings, an opalescent vaalin leaf collar, a patinaed silver-clasped clutch slung over her shoulder, a milky white gusseted silk bliaut bound with a vanilla fur-tufted cincher, a narrow-waisted gown with graduated layers of heavy raw silk, and a pair of slender calf-laced vanilla fur-tufted sandals.

Leifa has notes of rain-soaked foliage draped along sharpened boughs of blackthorn, permeating the soil-rich fragrance, each component concealing the next as the scent shifts in turn. A soft whisper of vanilla-tinged fur rubs against the heart of the fragrance, warming the core within a lattice of greenery.
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 12-13-2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: added her furry scent

Outfit for the Winterfest Ball 5119...

You see Frost Queen Leifa Ar'Anya Faendryl.
    She is strikingly tall. She appears to be youthful. She has a shimmer of silver on her eyelids, thick-lashed intense viridian eyes, glossy opal peach full lips, and sun-kissed bronze skin. She has manelike, voluminous ash blonde hair visible beneath a regal silvery green ora diadem displaying a filigreed snowflake pattern. She has a lean, angular face, a strongly sloped nose and palpebral tribal scarification patterns etched lightly above her deep-set eyelids. She has delicately curved ears and an elegant neck that tapers down to a slight hollow in her finely sculpted collarbone. She has shimmering wintry blue lacquer brushed onto her tapered fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a twisted argent orase scepter in her left hand and a flute of bubbling champagne in her right hand.
    She is wearing a set of vaalin and crystalline snowflake earrings, a labyrinthine pale vaalin choker, a lanate fur stole of gradient-hued villus held with tiny opalescent buttons, a patinaed silver-clasped clutch slung over her shoulder, a cowled pale silver silk gown with an iridescent sheen, a silver ice crystal bracelet, a marquise-cut frosted blue diamond ring, and a pair of silver slippers with criss crossing ankle straps.

Leifa has the scent of roses with icy notes hanging from her.

Ta'Illistim's Silver and Gold Wintertide Celebration tonight.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair coiled high behind a half-mask diadem dripping with perfect cream pearls from the silver temple coils and bound by a lattice of fine chains. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a plush cream fur stole draped between a pair of silver armcoils, an avian-crested signet ring, a pearlescent vaalin-hued silk gown dramatically plunging to an argent satin court train, and a pair of pale silver suede high-heeled shoes with vaalin toes.

Rohese has a redolent wash of iceblossom dotted with twinges of holly blooms and pink berries that surrounds her, absconding just a touch of the sweet, floaty scent of silvery-white leaves of alpine edelweiss
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Sort of a sassy, brassy homage to Marie Antoinette...

You see Leifa.
    She is strikingly tall. She appears to be youthful. She has thick-lashed intense viridian eyes, pale pink cheeks, and powdered, sun-kissed bronze skin. She has manelike, voluminous ash blonde hair parted to the side and pinned back with a blonde tortoiseshell haircomb layered in clear lacquer. She has a lean, angular face, a strongly sloped nose and palpebral tribal scarification patterns etched lightly above her deep-set eyelids. She has delicately curved ears and an elegant neck that tapers down to a slight hollow in her finely sculpted collarbone.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a vivid blush pink rose tucked behind one ear, a brassy gold scrollwork etched pendant strung along a cheap-looking gold-plated chain, a floor-sweeping creamy kidskin longcoat whip-stitched at the seams with copper wiring, a columnar honeycomb ivory linen bag, a faded pale silk corselet adorned with the slightest hint of Imaera's lace, a blush silk hip-caged skirt laced with coppery silk ribbons, and some pastel pink distressed leather knee-boots laced with copper wire.

8. Default

Well I just got unnecessarily emotional thinking back on this game. Hope everyone is doing well!
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    Well I just got unnecessarily emotional thinking back on this game. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Gah! You got my hopes up, thinking you were back and playing again! :P Not cool!

Good to see you 'round these parts, and hope you're doing well too!
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~