Page 754 of 755 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754755 LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I double dog dare you!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    That hideous outfit keeps popping up in an ad on my fb feed.

It was supposed to be funny, I guess not so much.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That hideous outfit keeps popping up in an ad on my fb feed.

It was supposed to be funny, I guess not so much.
    And now you've spread the virus. I just saw that shit in an ad from Wish on Facebook.

4. Default

Outfit for the Crowning Ceremony for Winterfest 5119...

You see Leifa Ar'Anya Faendryl.
    She appears to be a Dark Elf.
    She is strikingly tall. She appears to be youthful. She has thick-lashed intense viridian eyes, glossy opal peach full lips, and powdered, sun-kissed bronze skin. She has manelike, voluminous ash blonde hair parted to the side and pinned back with an enameled opalescent headpiece trailing delicate tufts of ermine. She has a lean, angular face, a strongly sloped nose and palpebral tribal scarification patterns etched lightly above her deep-set eyelids. She has delicately curved ears and an elegant neck that tapers down to a slight hollow in her finely sculpted collarbone. She has shimmering wintry blue lacquer brushed onto her tapered fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of antique silver earrings, an opalescent vaalin leaf collar, a patinaed silver-clasped clutch slung over her shoulder, a milky white gusseted silk bliaut bound with a vanilla fur-tufted cincher, a narrow-waisted gown with graduated layers of heavy raw silk, and a pair of slender calf-laced vanilla fur-tufted sandals.

Leifa has notes of rain-soaked foliage draped along sharpened boughs of blackthorn, permeating the soil-rich fragrance, each component concealing the next as the scent shifts in turn. A soft whisper of vanilla-tinged fur rubs against the heart of the fragrance, warming the core within a lattice of greenery.
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 12-13-2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: added her furry scent

5. Default

Outfit for the Winterfest Ball 5119...

You see Frost Queen Leifa Ar'Anya Faendryl.
    She is strikingly tall. She appears to be youthful. She has a shimmer of silver on her eyelids, thick-lashed intense viridian eyes, glossy opal peach full lips, and sun-kissed bronze skin. She has manelike, voluminous ash blonde hair visible beneath a regal silvery green ora diadem displaying a filigreed snowflake pattern. She has a lean, angular face, a strongly sloped nose and palpebral tribal scarification patterns etched lightly above her deep-set eyelids. She has delicately curved ears and an elegant neck that tapers down to a slight hollow in her finely sculpted collarbone. She has shimmering wintry blue lacquer brushed onto her tapered fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a twisted argent orase scepter in her left hand and a flute of bubbling champagne in her right hand.
    She is wearing a set of vaalin and crystalline snowflake earrings, a labyrinthine pale vaalin choker, a lanate fur stole of gradient-hued villus held with tiny opalescent buttons, a patinaed silver-clasped clutch slung over her shoulder, a cowled pale silver silk gown with an iridescent sheen, a silver ice crystal bracelet, a marquise-cut frosted blue diamond ring, and a pair of silver slippers with criss crossing ankle straps.

Leifa has the scent of roses with icy notes hanging from her.

Ta'Illistim's Silver and Gold Wintertide Celebration tonight.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair coiled high behind a half-mask diadem dripping with perfect cream pearls from the silver temple coils and bound by a lattice of fine chains. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a plush cream fur stole draped between a pair of silver armcoils, an avian-crested signet ring, a pearlescent vaalin-hued silk gown dramatically plunging to an argent satin court train, and a pair of pale silver suede high-heeled shoes with vaalin toes.

Rohese has a redolent wash of iceblossom dotted with twinges of holly blooms and pink berries that surrounds her, absconding just a touch of the sweet, floaty scent of silvery-white leaves of alpine edelweiss
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

7. Default

Sort of a sassy, brassy homage to Marie Antoinette...

You see Leifa.
    She is strikingly tall. She appears to be youthful. She has thick-lashed intense viridian eyes, pale pink cheeks, and powdered, sun-kissed bronze skin. She has manelike, voluminous ash blonde hair parted to the side and pinned back with a blonde tortoiseshell haircomb layered in clear lacquer. She has a lean, angular face, a strongly sloped nose and palpebral tribal scarification patterns etched lightly above her deep-set eyelids. She has delicately curved ears and an elegant neck that tapers down to a slight hollow in her finely sculpted collarbone.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a vivid blush pink rose tucked behind one ear, a brassy gold scrollwork etched pendant strung along a cheap-looking gold-plated chain, a floor-sweeping creamy kidskin longcoat whip-stitched at the seams with copper wiring, a faded pale silk corselet adorned with the slightest hint of Imaera's lace, a blush silk hip-caged skirt laced with coppery silk ribbons, and some pastel pink distressed leather knee-boots laced with copper wire.
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 04-14-2020 at 12:59 AM.

8. Default

Well I just got unnecessarily emotional thinking back on this game. Hope everyone is doing well!
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    Well I just got unnecessarily emotional thinking back on this game. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Gah! You got my hopes up, thinking you were back and playing again! :P Not cool!

Good to see you 'round these parts, and hope you're doing well too!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Elanthian Elegance auction.

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair arranged into a slick serpentine coil and secured with a sharp faenor hairstick split by a silver quatrefoil. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance. She has smoke-marbled faenor green lacquer brushed onto her smooth oval fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a kelyn ring tipped with a shimmering marcasite talon, a high-throated cotehardie of vine green silk shot with glistening faenor threads along the trailing skirt, and some vaulted gilt chandelier sandals.

sandals (in honour of Laphrael): The sharp angle of the black leather-lined soles are held aloft by perfectly straight crystalline topaz heels, while a tightly-woven knotwork of gilded straps cross over the toes. Suspended from the narrow ankle-straps are radiant chandeliers of six marcasite streams, splaying outward in a fan shape and creating a glistening waterfall of tiles over the open vamp. The tiny electrum buckles on the sides are accentuated by matching L-shaped charms dangling freely on thin chain links.

Rohese has arrayed about her the silky raiment of gardenias in full bloom, ageless and unmistakable, unassuming yet compelling. Beneath the ivory florals runs an errant chord of nightshade, barely notable but for the brevity of its incongruence, and all trace of it is chased away by a wending tendril of sweetbriar. In concert with the gardenia's frayed remnants, the rose attar effects a memorable finish, manifesting a blushed sillage underscored by a thread of sensual darkness.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page