Page 72 of 755 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172572 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Sweet fucking Jesus. I posted that armor in the bad alters thread a few months ago. What the hell are people thinking?
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

I am a paragon of fashion.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

3. Default

Originally posted by Artha
    I am a paragon of fashion.
    It's true. Bad fashion is still some kind of fashion.

Harbinger hide is the new black.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

You see Chadj Blakmagic.
    He appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
    He appears to be very young and tall. He has almond-shaped ale-brown eyes and tanned skin. He has short, shiny silver hair with a black streak running through it. He has a clean-shaven face, a classical nose and broad shoulders.
    He has a deep black deathstone spike in the upper ridge of his left ear.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a sonic lance in his right hand.
    He is wearing a black oilcloth cloak, a black spidersilk vest, some reinforced black leather pants, some black cavalry boots, a translucent spidersilk backpack, a gleaming black onyx rose, and an ancient ebon tome case.

I'm a retard and posted twice.

[Edited on 07-18-2003 by Praefection]

Ebon's Gate costume.

You see XXXXXX the Hoodlum.
    She appears to be a Human from Riverwood.
    She appears to be very young and shorter than average. She has long-lashed crystal green eyes and pale skin. She has thigh length, deep cherry red hair that gently cascades down her back in perfect coils. She has a heart-shaped face and pouting lips.
    She has a filigreed sleek onyx stud in her left nostril.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a black feathered swan mask, a gold-linked dark ruby necklace, a midnight-hued watered silk longcoat, a black opal bracelet, a winged black swan costume, and a pair of black dance slippers.

Mask:Heavy black silk has been stiffened into an elegant swan's head to create this intricate mask. A multitude of dark, glistening feathers cover the entire face of the mask with the exception of a sharp orange beak and eyeholes which are surrounded by tiny, teardrop shaped rubies. Nestled in the center of the mask is a brilliant, highly-reflective shard of purple glass.

Costume: A thin-strapped bodice of heavy black silk has been covered in tiny light-reflecting jet beads and embroidered with an overlapping design of swan feathers. Attached at the back are a pair of delicate feather wings encrusted with blood red rubies, black sapphires and emeralds. An elegant overgown with a divided front panel hides the airy black gossamer petticoats, embroidered with the same feathery pattern in a shimmery blue-black thread.

Holy crap I love that costume!

Damn now I need to work on mine.

Since the title of this is What Are You Wearing.. I thought I would share what Senja is wearing.. for Halloween!

You see Senja the Sorcerer.
    She appears to be a Dark Elf.
    She appears to be very young and taller than average. She has piercing silver eyes and ebon skin. She has very long, braided silver hair worn in elaborate braids. She has a delicate face, a straight nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
    She has a thin black vaalin spike in her lip, a diamond-inset pale sapphire stud in the upper ridge of her left ear, a filigreed black stone bar in her left eyebrow, a brilliant sunstone ring in the upper ridge of her right ear, and a thin black vaalin ring in her right eyebrow.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a cutlass in her right hand.
    She is wearing a black eyepatch, a large gold earring, a pair of dark wire-rimmed spectacles, a knotted red bandana, a sleek ebony ribbon, a crystal amulet, an etched onyx pirate ship pin, a silver charm bracelet, an emerald engagement ring, a sultry white-bloused piratess costume with a short black skirt, a skull and crossbones buckle, a wide ebon leather belt, some knee-high buccaneer's boots, and a large cloth sack.

>l brac
    You see a silver charm bracelet with a tiny monir pirate ship charm, a painted nautilus charm, an illegible wooden map charm, a tiny maoral treasure chest charm and a winking pirate lass charm attached. The clasp on the silver charm bracelet appears to be closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    WTF just happened?
    I saw the word PENIS and instantly clicked on it while saying to myself ''pffft no way I'm clicking that shit.''

<scream>

Shit...I don't any sort of costume yet. I'm going to have one made for my Andelas worshipper when I get there.

LOVE the pirate costume too, it's so cute!