Page 750 of 750 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750
Results 7,491 to 7,494 of 7494

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

She isnt wearing anything under the gown.

You see Lady Andelara Erisenthe Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is shorter than average. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has astute stormy grey eyes and fair skin. She has long, snarled white-blonde hair with a dainty pair of antlers sprouting from the crown. Her acute elven features, from the angular cant of her jaw line to the exacting sculpt of her eyebrows, lends to a somewhat fierce visage. She has a shimmering pearly white gloss brushed onto her nicely manicured fingernails.
    She has a delicate lace pattern on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an albino basilisk skin cloak ringed in a mantle of snowy feathers, an almond silk blouse with a deep keyhole neckline, a sleeveless garnet leather bodice with a framing flared stand-up collar, a gnarled widowwood cuff, a misted black-veined emerald ring, a nodule of amber trapping a butterfly hollowed into a ring, a pair of speckled fawnskin chaps laced up the backs in white satin ribbon, some mottled beige leggings, and a pair of cordovan ankle boots pierced with an intricate lacework design.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

3. Default

At tonight's Winternight's Ball.

You see Lady Kyaloria the Hospitaller of the Order of Venquinor.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf.
    She is tall. She appears to be youthful. She has piercing, sapphire-rimmed azure eyes and creamy, delicately rose-blushed ivory skin. She has finger-tousled, glossy raven hair caught in soft graduated loops, each one restrained by several silver-tined hairpins with delicate frosty blue peridot florets. She has a delicate face and a well proportioned nose. She has full, petal-pink lips which emphasize her high, refined cheekbones.
    She has an inky black sigil on the nape of her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some moonlight indigo feystone earrings, a plunging gown of silver-beaded imflass blue tulle flaring into layered full skirts, a long white swan feather fan bound by silver wire, and some icy blue metallic damask shoes raised on sharp stiletto heels.

>look at earrings
    A pair of brilliant feystones glitter faintly as they are turned in light, giving an image like distant twinkling silver starlight just beginning to peek out of a sky of deep moonlight-hued blues and deep indigo. The elegantly cut stones are able to swing freely from tiny silver chains which head the post of the earrings.

The shoes Laelithonel original. So much love <3.
    You tilt your hilt back and forth, allowing light to play over etchwork on its tortoiseshell surface. The etching reads, "Giggles."

4. Default

Every time i see someone say they played out line of there is no girls in these games.. all i need to remember is threads like these... I don't know wtf my guys are wearing as long as I almost guess the noun right... is it a cloak, a coat a pack or a backpack... i'm so confused.