Page 744 of 755 FirstFirst ... 244644694734742743744745746754 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Travelling west as part of the Ta'Illistim storyline (and Sylvanfair events later today)

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair worn in a single glossy side braid tied with a dark satin ribbon. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has blush-suffused ecru polish brushed onto her well-kept fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a peak-shouldered greige wool longcoat collared in face-framing topal mink, some thin gold runic knuckle rings, a platinum wedding ring, a shadowy ecru wool cotehardie ladder-laced down the spine with dark satin ribbon, and a pair of elegant dark buffed leather ankle-boots.
    Me when I read comments in this thread.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Me when I read comments in this thread.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

Don't wear things that outline the bustline showing exactly where everything is -- like a topal map.~ Victoria magazine
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-15-2018 at 10:33 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

You really are a sad excuse for a human being and I feel sorry for you.
    You know it's bad when Roh's claws come out =)
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    You know it's bad when Roh's claws come out =)
    And those are blush-suffused ecru polished well-kept claws of course.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    And those are blush-suffused ecru polished well-kept claws of course.
    all the more deadly!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Attempting to project elven and regal for tonight's Court Session in Vornavis.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair plaited into a simple braid and secured with a double-looped fine gold hair-chain. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. A smooth peacock blue glimaerstone cut in an elongated teardrop is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling cerulean sheen across her face.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a tall gold coronet etched with interlocking leaves and branches, a platinum wedding ring, a gracefully trailing razern-hued gown with floor-length sleeves pooling into the train, and a pair of gold chain sandals atop slender branching tree-like heels.

Rohese has a light, clean fragrance teasing the air around her, with notes of fresh spring water and juniper berry foremost. Underlying is a base of green vetiver.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Just going to leave this here as a reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    How many minks died just so you can frame your whorishly gaudy caked up face!

Low key and chilling in Solhaven on a Sunday morning.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair tucked into a loose chignon adorned with a single white-throated dark purple mournbloom. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has smooth, matte sterling silver lacquer brushed onto her squared fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a platinum wedding ring, an off-shoulder rich ebon velvet houppelande with matched trailing sleeves and train, and some high-vamp ebon damask chopines.

>l chopines
    Glossy ebon damask has been stretched tightly across the high vamp of these stylish chopines to provide the perfect canvas for an ornate mournbloom design. The subtle blend of purple tones inherent in the trumpet-shaped flowers have been captured in amethyst and lavender chalcedony-beading with silver-threaded stitching to accentuate their slender white throats. Lofted on precariously high platforms of lacquered black fel, the backless chopines extend to narrow pointed toes capped in silver filigree.

Rohese has stygian shreds of violet essence swirling in the air about her, punctuated by niveous strains of vanilla and freesia. Gentle zephyrs of bergamot and wood ash curl just beneath the surface, creating a subtle ground for the dusky scent.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

10. Default

Not going to say why... but time to dress up.

You see High Lady Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is average height and has a delicately boned, waifish body. She appears to be youthful. She has slightly squinted, violet-edged gentian blue eyes and impeccably smooth, porcelain white skin. She has waist-length, feathered golden yellow hair pulled to one side and confined by a gilt and ivory ribbon snood. She has a well-defined, heart-shaped face, a pert, button nose and a set of full, pouty lips naturally tinted with a delicate, rosy shade. Her neck is long and sinewy, accentuating her fey-like countenance. She has scintillating eahnor red lacquer brushed onto her smoothly filed fingernails.
    She has a spiral of gold-threaded jacinths in the upper ridge of her left ear, and a ring of elven runes tattoo on her ankle.
    Globules of molten rock form a dimly glowing halo around her.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a crimson ruched velvet pelisse trimmed in gold, a sideless golden silk overgown embroidered with ivory roses over a laje red jacquard gown with delicately fringed cap sleeves, a coraesine ring-of-flames solitude band, and some melanite-hued kidskin sandals lofted on tapered dark eahnor heels.

Nihrvanah has about her a searing rush of fragrance redolent of myrrh and dark honey, undercut by hints of heady red musk. As the head notes fade to the heart, the heat intensifies with breaths of cinnamon bound in threads of crushed cardamom. From beneath, fingers of sweet oud tease the flames lower, drowning them in a wash of opium-laced black wine and subtle saffron.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~