Page 743 of 755 FirstFirst ... 243643693733741742743744745753 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by tiggereye View Post
    You see Lady Alasatia Sol'naire the Elemental Herald.
    Delicious!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

You see Rose Guardian Cylnthia Kythnis.
    She appears to be an Ardenai Elf.
    She is taller than average. She appears to be in the prime of life. She has twinkling, gold-flecked forest green eyes and sun-kissed, unblemished skin. She has long, wavy cherry red hair lifted into a tumble of finger-teased curls behind a briar rose vine headpiece featuring gilded autumn-hued leaves. She has tiny laugh lines radiating from the outer corners of her eyes. The soft veil of her hair almost obscures her long, graceful ears, which are half-hidden amidst the curls.
    She has a golden leaf tattoo on her neck, and a set of gold rings set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a cedar-inset gold leaf symbol, a fur-lined niveous silk pelisse, a back-buttoned ivory lace cotehardie layered over rich scarlet satin, a gold-braided rolaren bangle, a leaf-etched rolaren bracelet, an etched gold signet ring, and a pair of snowy white soft velvet dancing slippers beaded with tiny pearls.

Don't often dress up, but figured that being a part of the Frost Royal Court counted as a time when a new-ish outfit should happen.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Very pretty, Cylnthia.

P.S. I voted for you!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    You see Rose Guardian Cylnthia Kythnis.
    She appears to be an Ardenai Elf.
    She is taller than average. She appears to be in the prime of life. She has twinkling, gold-flecked forest green eyes and sun-kissed, unblemished skin. She has long, wavy cherry red hair lifted into a tumble of finger-teased curls behind a briar rose vine headpiece featuring gilded autumn-hued leaves. She has tiny laugh lines radiating from the outer corners of her eyes. The soft veil of her hair almost obscures her long, graceful ears, which are half-hidden amidst the curls.
    She has a golden leaf tattoo on her neck, and a set of gold rings set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a cedar-inset gold leaf symbol, a fur-lined niveous silk pelisse, a back-buttoned ivory lace cotehardie layered over rich scarlet satin, a gold-braided rolaren bangle, a leaf-etched rolaren bracelet, an etched gold signet ring, and a pair of snowy white soft velvet dancing slippers beaded with tiny pearls.

Don't often dress up, but figured that being a part of the Frost Royal Court counted as a time when a new-ish outfit should happen.
    Gorgeous!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Winterfest Greedy Gremlins.

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair neatly tucked under a velvet-banded smoky fur hat latticed in silver with crystalline spiral droplets, having long side-swept bangs to frame the face. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some high-throated smoky wool robes with deep sleeves pooling into the train, some glacial white vaalin finger-armor, a platinum wedding ring, a dip-necked gown of soft winter white paeline trailing fingertip-length sleeves, and a pair of smoky velvet ankle-boots laced with silver filament.

You see your finger-armor. Designed to fit snugly to the first knuckle, the lustrous white vaalin armor is cunningly segmented and jointed to preserve ease of movement. Elaborate etched swirls trace the surface of the metal, their cool, opalescent colors reminiscent of a glacial scene with its shimmering silvers and iridescent blues.

Rohese has a light, clean fragrance teasing the air around her, with notes of fresh spring water and juniper berry foremost. Underlying is a base of green vetiver.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

6. Default

Plat awards ceremony in EN...

Auv's Pet.

You see Kennyrran the Windtalker.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is average height. She appears to be young and robust. She has timid, silver-flecked verdant eyes and exceedingly fair ivory skin. She has very long, moonlight-silver hair fashioned into a myriad of slender mithril-beaded braids trailing down to her thighs, with the dainty tips of her ears peeking through. She has delicate bone structure.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a blackened steel choker strung with amber teardrops, an amber-clasped dark ebon wool half-cape, a cobalt blue velvet gown trailing amber-traced silk skirts, and some ankle-wrapped slender amber silk slippers.

The Monster ( one of my trinkets ate his distinguished line, so temporarily buh-bye gross bubbled neck! )
    You see High Lord Auvreaian the Warlord.
    He appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
    He is taller than average. He appears to be very young. He has ebon-tinged dark violet eyes and ebon skin. He has long, glossy electrum-hued hair with pale crimson undertones swept back from a stark widow's peak. He has a once refined visage now ravaged by loose pockets of skin on his face, a sharp nose and broad shoulders.
    He has a rune tattoo on his arm.
    He is wearing a troll heart pendant, a high-collared sable leather longcoat, a finely woven oak brown backpack, an open-necked scarlet linen shirt, a bone-buckled wide leather belt, some fitted ebon suede pants, and some low black leather boots with soft suede soles.

Longcoat :

The longcoat has been crafted of a very rich, sable-dyed leather and stitched with deep black thread, giving the garment a nearly seemless appearance. Double-breasted in design, it is fastened by two rows of three highly-polished faenor frog-clasps. The edge of the collar and cuffs are threaded with a thin line of silver, falling into intricate scrollwork patterns at the corners.

Pants :

Sewn from high quality ebon suede, these pants have been crafted to fit snugly about the wearer while allowing for flexibility and ease of movement. A fine teardrop-shaped bloodstone clasp has been expertly stitched into the waistband.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Ice Queen

You see Lady Andelara Erisenthe Illistim.
    She is shorter than average. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has astute slate blue eyes and sun-bronzed, golden brown skin. She has long, white blonde hair that slithers to her hips in a pearlescent veil. Her acute elven features, from the angular cant of her jaw line to the exacting sculpt of her eyebrows, lends to a somewhat fierce visage. She has reflective bright platinum lacquer brushed onto her manicured fingernails.
    She has a delicate lace pattern on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a collar of alternately nested trilliant cut blue sapphires set within matte vaalin tendrils, a vivid cobalt panne robe embellished in a minute diamond pintuck pattern, a delicate faenor-dipped illthorn leaf skeleton brooch, a blazing white linen underrobe with intricate cross-pleating across the bust, a gnarled widowwood cuff, a misted black-veined emerald ring, a bas-relief black vaalin signet, and a pair of backless alabaster moire slippers.

You have an arctic scent, biting and pure, like brittle pine needles caked in ice and snow, hovering in the air about you and undercut by faint, warming undertones of cedar.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Travelling west as part of the Ta'Illistim storyline (and Sylvanfair events later today)

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair worn in a single glossy side braid tied with a dark satin ribbon. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has blush-suffused ecru polish brushed onto her well-kept fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a peak-shouldered greige wool longcoat collared in face-framing topal mink, some thin gold runic knuckle rings, a platinum wedding ring, a shadowy ecru wool cotehardie ladder-laced down the spine with dark satin ribbon, and a pair of elegant dark buffed leather ankle-boots.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    How many minks died just so you can frame your whorishly gaudy caked up face!
    You really are a sad excuse for a human being and I feel sorry for you.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    You really are a sad excuse for a human being and I feel sorry for you.
    Yes, he's...challenged, let's say.