Page 749 of 749 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749
Results 7,481 to 7,485 of 7485

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

I'm curious, what is your backstory as to the cow king setup?

2. Default

diablo
    You remove a flask of old dirt brown ale from in your loot sack.
    >drink my ale
    You take a drink from your dirt brown ale.
    It is thick with mold.
    You have 6 quaffs left.
    You actually put that in your mouth?! Not a wise choice, if you care about your health.

3. Default

you are wearing some gold-flecked elven chain armor with vaalin-crafted vines encircling the arms, a white linen shirt patched at the elbows with brown suede oak leaves, a brown suede elven traveler's pack, some forest green elven-tailored linen trousers with brown suede trim, a white oak box etched with orange and red hued oak leaves, some weathered brown suede elven tracking boots, a dirt and grass-stained herb satchel bound with frayed bits of twine, and a deeply hooded brown suede traveler's cloak with a white oak leaf-shaped clasp.

this is my first fully custom altered outfit kinda dont like what i did with the cloak but sticking with it for awhile

finally found a few axe loops as well (beltworn weapon displayer) took me 4 months to find them lol
    You remove a flask of old dirt brown ale from in your loot sack.
    >drink my ale
    You take a drink from your dirt brown ale.
    It is thick with mold.
    You have 6 quaffs left.
    You actually put that in your mouth?! Not a wise choice, if you care about your health.

In all my HELDEN GLORY!!

You see Paymaster Althaz T'Vishous the Officer of Helden Hall.
    He appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Nalfein.
    He is average height. He appears to be young and robust. He has crimson-rimmed dark grey eyes and tanned skin. He has short-cropped, sleek blood red hair arranged into a series of spikes. He has a muscular face, a classical nose and a broad chest.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing an elven-crafted platinum-washed helm embossed with the sigil of helden hall, a platinum-threaded royal blue cloak centered with the Helden Hall sigil, a blue and silver silk tabard emblazoned with the crest of Helden Hall, a coiled mithglin chain armband, a pair of platinum-washed vambraces with flaring knuckle-guards, a serpent-clasped crossed leather weapon belt traced with vaalin runes, some supple black leather pants, and a pair of segmented platinum-gilded boots with flaring knee guards.
    You swing a vultite claidhmore at a black forest ogre!
    AS: +401 vs DS: +258 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +76 = +251
    ... and hit for 147 points of damage!
    Terrible slash to the black forest ogre's side!
    Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
    Death can be SO messy.
    The light in a black forest ogre's eyes goes out as she collapses and finally dies.

5. Default

For the Baerl Mystiaem tonight:

You see High Lady Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is average height and has a delicately boned, waifish body. She appears to be youthful. She has slightly squinted, violet-edged gentian blue eyes and impeccably smooth, porcelain white skin. She has long, heavily layered ultramarine hair loosely styled around a silver-tipped spiraled crystal horn. She has a velveteen-backed mask carved from faceted silver-speckled twilight blue crystal covering the upper half of her face, a pert, button nose and a set of full, pouty lips naturally tinted with a delicate, rosy shade. Her neck is long and sinewy, accentuating her fey-like countenance.
    She has a spiral of gold-threaded jacinths in the upper ridge of her left ear, a rune tattoo on her arm, and a ring of elven runes tattoo on her ankle.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a tarnished silver case with a mother-of-pearl latch in her right hand.
    She is wearing a multi-faceted blue crystal tiara, a silver-dappled black bear fur stole settled low on the shoulders, a pair of sweeping silver-tipped celestial blue wings, a lustrous midnight blue gown descending into a nebulous swirl of dark silk, a coraesine ring-of-flames solitude band, and some sparkling crystal open-toed slippers inset with filigree silver disks.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~