Page 754 of 754 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754
Results 7,531 to 7,534 of 7534

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Heading west for Frontier Days (running an event for House Sylvanfair and Elanthian Elegance next weekend).

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair knotted loosely at the nape of the neck and graced with a thin silver wirework circlet centered with a low twist. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an ashen tapestry bag with an arboreal scene, a lavaliere of silver-linked sable mekret feathers, an avian-crested signet ring, an off-shoulder rich ebon velvet houppelande with matched trailing sleeves and train with a long-lined white silk shift crisply pleated to the floor-sweeping hem underneath, and a pair of very dark linen slippers with extended pointy toes.

Rohese has in the air about her a delectable melange of thimbleberry and quince blossom, beguiling with notes of rose hips and violet spiced by crystalline inclusions of warm ginger. The ambrosial offerings are muted just shy of overwhelming by ribbons of cinchona bark, the resinous bitters taming the nectarous blend.

I double dog dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I double dog dare you!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    That hideous outfit keeps popping up in an ad on my fb feed.

It was supposed to be funny, I guess not so much.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That hideous outfit keeps popping up in an ad on my fb feed.

It was supposed to be funny, I guess not so much.
    And now you've spread the virus. I just saw that shit in an ad from Wish on Facebook.