Page 755 of 755 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755
Results 7,541 to 7,544 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Sylvanfair's Spring Madness Event:

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair graced by a beribboned rose gold geldaralad interwoven with wood violet petals. She has slender ears peeking through her hair that taper to fine points. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance. She has a smudge of silver ink upon her nose.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a leaf-encircled necklace interspersed with enamel fairies, a peridot silk gown abloom with deep purple amethyst flowers around the flounced sleeves, a compact steel vasculum dyed in a gradient of verdant hues, and a delicate gold toe ring.

gown ~ Gently pleated for a modest silhouette, the fresh green silk gown drapes fluidly from barely-visible shoulder straps and gathers in at a high waist. Detached from the bodice, the generously flounced sleeves are bound with beribboned vines of curling leaves and silk-petalled blooms, each adorned with a amethyst and tiny gold bells. The fey imagery of a springtime garden with a babbling brook is further enhanced by hints of turquoise chiffon peaking from the overly long cuffs and sweeping hemline. It appears that a firm pull would unseat the amethyst.

perfume ~ Rohese has an aurora of fragrance that entices with her every move, laden with the attar of narcissus blossoms, their heady green florals inescapable. As if playing maid to a vainglorious mistress, subtle currents of dahlia and larkspur lift the capricious top notes and lull them into a more refined presentation before a last breath of amaryllis eases the perfume to a sweet and delicate sillage.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Illistim Spring Ball tonight:

You see Loremaster Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair loosely caught into a tumble of curls between her shoulder blades by a crystal-bodied butterfly ornament crafted from an array of wispy rose ostrich feathers. She has slender ears peeking through her hair that taper to fine points. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance. She has a pristine dusky rose color brushed onto her square-shaped fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a pale silver case wrapped in jeweled blossom-laden branches in her right hand.
    She is wearing a thin necklet of glass-winged butterflies, a bisque duchess satin gown with a lace-sheathed quatrefoil silhouette skirt, and some pale silver chain mesh shoes inset with crystalline streams.

Rohese has a hedonistic blend of dusky-sweet honeysuckle and clove bud drawn across her skin, with earthy notes of cedarwood to ground the extravagant fragrance. As the air steals the top notes, hints of black tea infused with peach arise, creating a placating, subtly floral silage that lingers.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Why are we not posting pretty outfits any more?
    I just took a DNA test, and I'm 100% that bitch.

Blog Entries

The best outfit ever constructed.

You see Journeyman Genericus the Gyrovague.
    He appears to be a Loenthra Elf.
    He is very tall. He appears to be mature. He has bright blue eyes and tanned skin. He has short, blonde hair. He has a straight nose and high cheekbones.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a cloak, a backpack, some normal clothing, a large sack, and some boots.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam