Page 744 of 744 FirstFirst ... 244644694734742743744
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7440

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Travelling west as part of the Ta'Illistim storyline (and Sylvanfair events later today)

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair worn in a single glossy side braid tied with a dark satin ribbon. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has blush-suffused ecru polish brushed onto her well-kept fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a peak-shouldered greige wool longcoat collared in face-framing topal mink, some thin gold runic knuckle rings, a platinum wedding ring, a shadowy ecru wool cotehardie ladder-laced down the spine with dark satin ribbon, and a pair of elegant dark buffed leather ankle-boots.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Travelling west as part of the Ta'Illistim storyline (and Sylvanfair events later today)

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair worn in a single glossy side braid tied with a dark satin ribbon. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has blush-suffused ecru polish brushed onto her well-kept fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a peak-shouldered greige wool longcoat collared in face-framing topal mink, some thin gold runic knuckle rings, a platinum wedding ring, a shadowy ecru wool cotehardie ladder-laced down the spine with dark satin ribbon, and a pair of elegant dark buffed leather ankle-boots.
    How many minks died just so you can frame your whorishly gaudy caked up face!

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    How many minks died just so you can frame your whorishly gaudy caked up face!
    You really are a sad excuse for a human being and I feel sorry for you.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Yes, he's...challenged, let's say.

Blog Entries

She is in good shape.
    Me when I read comments in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Me when I read comments in this thread.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Blog Entries

Don't wear things that outline the bustline showing exactly where everything is -- like a topal map.~ Victoria magazine
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-15-2018 at 11:33 AM.

8. Default

You know it's bad when Roh's claws come out =)
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    You know it's bad when Roh's claws come out =)
    And those are blush-suffused ecru polished well-kept claws of course.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    And those are blush-suffused ecru polished well-kept claws of course.
    all the more deadly!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."