Page 750 of 755 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

She isnt wearing anything under the gown.

You see Lady Andelara Erisenthe Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is shorter than average. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has astute stormy grey eyes and fair skin. She has long, snarled white-blonde hair with a dainty pair of antlers sprouting from the crown. Her acute elven features, from the angular cant of her jaw line to the exacting sculpt of her eyebrows, lends to a somewhat fierce visage. She has a shimmering pearly white gloss brushed onto her nicely manicured fingernails.
    She has a delicate lace pattern on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an albino basilisk skin cloak ringed in a mantle of snowy feathers, an almond silk blouse with a deep keyhole neckline, a sleeveless garnet leather bodice with a framing flared stand-up collar, a gnarled widowwood cuff, a misted black-veined emerald ring, a nodule of amber trapping a butterfly hollowed into a ring, a pair of speckled fawnskin chaps laced up the backs in white satin ribbon, some mottled beige leggings, and a pair of cordovan ankle boots pierced with an intricate lacework design.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

3. Default

At tonight's Winternight's Ball.

You see Lady Kyaloria the Hospitaller of the Order of Venquinor.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf.
    She is tall. She appears to be youthful. She has piercing, sapphire-rimmed azure eyes and creamy, delicately rose-blushed ivory skin. She has finger-tousled, glossy raven hair caught in soft graduated loops, each one restrained by several silver-tined hairpins with delicate frosty blue peridot florets. She has a delicate face and a well proportioned nose. She has full, petal-pink lips which emphasize her high, refined cheekbones.
    She has an inky black sigil on the nape of her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some moonlight indigo feystone earrings, a plunging gown of silver-beaded imflass blue tulle flaring into layered full skirts, a long white swan feather fan bound by silver wire, and some icy blue metallic damask shoes raised on sharp stiletto heels.

>look at earrings
    A pair of brilliant feystones glitter faintly as they are turned in light, giving an image like distant twinkling silver starlight just beginning to peek out of a sky of deep moonlight-hued blues and deep indigo. The elegantly cut stones are able to swing freely from tiny silver chains which head the post of the earrings.

The shoes Laelithonel original. So much love <3.
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

4. Default

Every time i see someone say they played out line of there is no girls in these games.. all i need to remember is threads like these... I don't know wtf my guys are wearing as long as I almost guess the noun right... is it a cloak, a coat a pack or a backpack... i'm so confused.

Ready to be a moody wallflower at the Elanthian Elegance auction later today.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair knotted loosely at the nape of the neck and graced with a thin silver wirework circlet centered with a low twist. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance. She has silver-flashed onyx lacquer brushed onto her long squared fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a thorny collar of blackened silver cannetille roses, a densely piled ebon fur shrug creating a shadowy facial frame, a platinum wedding ring, a lattice-fronted obsidian silk gown trailing off-shoulder sleeves of artfully shredded chiffon, and a pair of glossy onyx leather round-toed shoes.

Rohese has virid top notes of hawthorn and damp leaves wreathing lightly about her. Pronounced heart notes of witchwood flower vaguely mask the darker oakmoss undertones lurking beneath.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

I wanted this here for posterity

Xred

You glance down to see a gamey roast dwarf sandwich in your right hand and a severed hand in your left hand
    You are wearing a tormented halfling mask, a shriveled ear on a string, a grotesque assortment of mangled ears dangling from a mithril alloy chain, a dried maggot necklace, a midnight-black necromancer's cloak clasped at the neck with an inlaid deathstone Mularos symbol, a halfling skull-shaped brooch matted with clumps of bloodstained fur, a large pale yellow maggot, a pale white writhing maggot pin, some tightly fitted black leather body armor, a macabre display of discolored ears strung on a silver chain bracelet, some bloodstained black leather gloves, a dwarven scalp wedding band, a carved dried-mucus chalice, a small halfling skull matted with a clump of bloodstained hair, a gruesome troll-arm sheath, and some foul soiled pants.

(a halfling skull-shaped brooch matted with clumps of bloodstained fur)
    makes an etherial tombstone that follows my corpse when I die

Faintly visible on the face of the brooch is the image of an ethereal grey tombstone.
    There appears to be something engraved on the tombstone. It reads, "Here lies Xred. May he rest in peace."
    The image of the tombstone currently shines brightly.
    The details of the tombstone are perfectly clear.

(a dwarven scalp wedding band)

The desiccated skin and flesh is set between two circles of iron, and iron threadings shaped like a coil of barbed wire wrap around the band itself. The wedding band sparkles faintly in the ambient light.

If anyone has a wearable more offensive or grotesque than what I’m wearing, let me know. I’ll make a bid.
    Last edited by Xred; 04-17-2019 at 06:11 PM.
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    Xred's stuff
    Somehow I am picturing a ferengi
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Going a little "woodsy" for the Spring Festival this weekend.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair streaming over her shoulders and down her back like a moonlit waterfall. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a vaalin ear-climber draped with chain-linked silvery green aventurine flowers, a side-knotted asymmetrical cloak of soft military green wool, some high-cut almond kidskin gloves, a moss green chainsil cotehardie with a finespun chainsil undergown with fingertip-length sleeves underneath, and some heelless suede-on-rowan shoes.

ear-climber ~ Intricate vaalin filigree follows the curvature of the ear to form a snug-fitting vine tendril. Fine silver chains link tiny silvery green aventurine flowers and drape from each tight curlicue within the delicate latticework, graduating in length as they climb from lobe to tip. It appears that a firm pull would unseat the aventurine.

gloves ~ Made from a supple kidskin and dyed a creamy almond brown, the snug fitting gloves have been lined with soft white cameline and cut high to cover the back of the hands and fingers, leaving most of the palm exposed. A small electrum ring has been positioned at the first outer knuckle of the right hand from which dangles a collection of tiny jingling charms.

shoes ~ Buttery soft suede, silvery grey in hue, has been stretched tightly across the high vamp of these backless shoes to ensure a tight but comfortable fit. The subtle blend of colors displayed by the napped finish gives the leather an almost metallic quality which is accentuated by the tiny steel rivets along the welt. Precariously balanced on a contoured rowan wood platform beneath just the ball of the foot, the sole arcs gracefully upward and leaves the heel completely exposed and unsupported.

Rohese has a wildwood cloak draped about her, a suffusion of birch and dogwood, cypress and pine, caught up in a garland of forest wildflowers. Distinct notes of columbine, blue violet, and pixie moss churn beneath it all, damp and fresh, and cut at the finish by a shard of bloodroot.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 04-26-2019 at 10:25 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Going a little "woodsy" for the Spring Festival this weekend.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair streaming over her shoulders and down her back like a moonlit waterfall. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a vaalin ear-climber draped with chain-linked silvery green aventurine flowers, a side-knotted asymmetrical cloak of soft military green wool, some high-cut almond kidskin gloves, a moss green chainsil cotehardie with a finespun chainsil undergown with fingertip-length sleeves underneath, and some heelless suede-on-rowan shoes.

ear-climber ~ Intricate vaalin filigree follows the curvature of the ear to form a snug-fitting vine tendril. Fine silver chains link tiny silvery green aventurine flowers and drape from each tight curlicue within the delicate latticework, graduating in length as they climb from lobe to tip. It appears that a firm pull would unseat the aventurine.

gloves ~ Made from a supple kidskin and dyed a creamy almond brown, the snug fitting gloves have been lined with soft white cameline and cut high to cover the back of the hands and fingers, leaving most of the palm exposed. A small electrum ring has been positioned at the first outer knuckle of the right hand from which dangles a collection of tiny jingling charms.

shoes ~ Buttery soft suede, silvery grey in hue, has been stretched tightly across the high vamp of these backless shoes to ensure a tight but comfortable fit. The subtle blend of colors displayed by the napped finish gives the leather an almost metallic quality which is accentuated by the tiny steel rivets along the welt. Precariously balanced on a contoured rowan wood platform beneath just the ball of the foot, the sole arcs gracefully upward and leaves the heel completely exposed and unsupported.

Rohese has a wildwood cloak draped about her, a suffusion of birch and dogwood, cypress and pine, caught up in a garland of forest wildflowers. Distinct notes of columbine, blue violet, and pixie moss churn beneath it all, damp and fresh, and cut at the finish by a shard of bloodroot.
    I love that ear-climber!!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

You tap a vivisected gnome tattoo that you are wearing.

The form of a prone gnome is inked on the upper arm. Realistically rendered ropes attached to nails serve to tie the gnome down, the nails depicted as embedded in the flesh of his arm. A section of the gnome's chest and abdomen have been vivisected, allowing for a view of the plump organs beneath the skin and muscle. The entire piece is inked with painstaking detail, from the wild open eyes of the gnome to the garish, crimson internal organs.
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.