Page 751 of 755 FirstFirst ... 251651701741749750751752753 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

You see Methais.
    He is naked and has a huge 10x dong.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Ta'Illistim Court

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair pulled back into a sleek coil behind a dramatic winged glaes headpiece pierced by black swan feathers. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a densely piled ebon fur shrug creating a shadowy facial frame, an onyx-inlaid pectoral of layered silver feathers, a daringly low-backed onyx silk gown dragging a train of glistening black swan feathers, and a pair of glossy onyx leather round-toed shoes.

You have a delicate veil of smoky incense haunting your skin and hair. From beneath the ashen scent rise sweet florals, a heady mixture of rock rose, hyacinth, and jasmine, conveyed to the senses on streams of patchouli and sandalwood.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Ta'Illistim Court

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair pulled back into a sleek coil behind a dramatic winged glaes headpiece pierced by black swan feathers. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a densely piled ebon fur shrug creating a shadowy facial frame, an onyx-inlaid pectoral of layered silver feathers, a daringly low-backed onyx silk gown dragging a train of glistening black swan feathers, and a pair of glossy onyx leather round-toed shoes.

You have a delicate veil of smoky incense haunting your skin and hair. From beneath the ashen scent rise sweet florals, a heady mixture of rock rose, hyacinth, and jasmine, conveyed to the senses on streams of patchouli and sandalwood.
    Where do you get all of this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    Where do you get all of this stuff?
    Years of festival/event shopping, merchant alteration work and cobbling.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

5. Default

You see Felicitii the Amazon.
    She appears to be a Giantman of the Issimir Clan.
    She is tall. She appears to be very young. She has gold-flecked crystal green eyes and ivory skin. She has shoulder length, ringleted copper red hair parted down the middle and pulled back into twin buns, each of which is bound by a delicate frosted glass haircomb inlaid with channel-set crimson firestones. She has a heart-shaped face, a freckled nose and dimpled cheeks. She has a tiny nacreous humanoid skeleton with bat wings and a scorpion tail sitting on her shoulder.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a massive black sledgehammer with silver deathstone skulls along the handle in her right hand and a tarnished silver case with a mother-of-pearl latch in her left hand.
    She is wearing a matted black rat, a massive black greathelm crowned with silver deathstone-eyed skulls, some obsidian skull earrings, a pair of faceted black deathstone earrings, a tiny flour-coated halfling baker holding a rolling pin and suspended on a chocolate-splattered chain, a crystal amulet, a deathstone spiderweb pendant, a rose-incised garnet cabochon pendant strung on a gold herringbone chain, a gold-chained deep black deathstone pendant, a silk-lined jet black suede longcoat with deep side slits, a pair of leathery vruul wings, a ruby-eyed black skull pin, a matte black deathstone skull amulet with faceted ruby eyes, some thin black leather gauntlets with silver wrist spikes, an ivory-bound silk badge, a matte black deathstone skull brooch with faceted ruby eyes, a shadowy black leather weapon harness inlaid with black deathstones, a shadowy black suede pack, some dragon-etched golvern platemail, a lustrous black silk gown with a deathstone skull-adorned corset, a void black deathstone emblem, a mottled dark invar bracer set with black deathstone skulls, an intricate deathstone ring, a wide brushed vaalin band, a felt-lined narrow gem bag, some engraved mithril legguards, and some soot black distressed leather boots inset with scorch-marked rubies

EE event in Mist Harbor this evening.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair streaming over her shoulders and down her back like a moonlit waterfall. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance. She has porcelain-finished ivory polish brushed onto her immaculate fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a ruffle-edged vanilla cream rose tucked behind one ear, a pearl and ivory cameo choker, a pale ivory tulle-skirted gown with a deep-cut bodice of furled cream chiffon roses, and a pair of ivory velvet high-heeled shoes with porcelain toes.

Rohese has sweet tendrils of chamomile encircling her, the warm, honeyed fragrance tamed by tart notes of lemongrass and the faintest caress of lush briar roses. Beneath it all, base notes of dark vanilla unite the fragrance as a whole.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Thought I'd share the outfit Rohese designed and presented at the Valley of Gold Fashion Showcase.

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair coiled smoothly behind a silver filigreed coronet dripping with pearls and sapphires across her brow. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a waist-length peacock feather pendant, a plush cream fur stole draped between a pair of silver armcoils, a pair of elbow-length coppery silk gloves, a long-lined silk gown in subtly shifting shades of cerulean and ivory, and some silk-vamped slippers.

Pendant ~ Captured beneath a large oval of clear glass is a flawless peacock feather eyespot, its vibrant colors displayed against a sepia vellum backing. Radiating from an indigo heart, the gradations of color shift from dark cerulean through emerald green and copper, with hints of chartreuse at the tips of the close-knit barbs. The weighty pendant hangs on an adjustable long silver chain, allowing it to rest comfortably at the waist for maximum effect.

Gown ~ Inspired by the architecture of Ta'Illistim with shimmering blue spires and majestic marble bridges, the bias-cut gown falls in clean lines from the twisted high neck to its sweeping hemline. The prism-like structure of the silk fibers allow the fabric to refract ambient light, producing the effect of a shift in color from cerulean to near-white with the slightest movement. Intermittent silver and copper flashes arc across its subtle curves, revealing glints of metallic thread within the material.

Slippers ~ Pale cream silk is stretched tightly across the high vamps of these slender backless slippers to provide the perfect canvas for abstract peacock feather designs. The vivid mix of colors typically displayed by the majestic bird are captured in sapphire and emerald beading, accented with copper seed beads and silver-threaded couching.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Wonderful work Rohese, the detail is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Middian View Post
    Wonderful work Rohese, the detail is lovely.
    Thank you!

Illistim Court Event later today.

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and preternaturally pale skin. She has lustrous, cool silver hair plaited into a simple braid and secured with a double-looped fine gold hair-chain. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Her composed expression has a sense of scholarly authority despite her youthful, fey-like appearance. She has ivory-tipped lustrous peach lacquer brushed onto her slightly squared fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a tall latticework gorget framing a shard of gilded peach glimaerstone, a milky alabaster brocatelle gown dragging split sleeves lined with cloth-of-gold, and a pair of alabaster silk high-heeled shoes laced with gilded chain.

Rohese has a delicately sweet melange about her of yellow plum and wildflower honey headnotes, adrift in a light zephyr of creamy vanilla. At the base of the fragrance is the subtlest hint of white musk.

Gorget ~ Thin hexagonal frames of burnished gold have been fused together to form a snug-fitting gorget. The piece has an irregular open arrangement that extends across the wearer's decollete, whilst a narrower latticework with a glimaerstone centerpiece climbs upward around the throat to embrace the jawline. The rigid structure of the gorget forces an unwavering posture, elevating the chin and elongating the silhouette of the neck. It appears that a firm pull would unseat the glimaerstone.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Flames dance around Akenna wreathing her in a torrent of violent energy.
    You see Akenna Briquinn the Hedgewizard.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf from Bourth.
    She is of a middling height and has a balletic body. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has sizable dark blue-green eyes and milky white skin. She has waist length, copper-tinged sienna hair parted to the side and pinned back with a bronze-caged wyrwood hairpin crowned with a hunter green sapphire tine. She has a round face, a freckled nose and petal pink, bow-shaped lips. The ridges of her long, pointed ears each bear three naturally occurring notches.
    She has rings of cobalt and aquamarine sigils inked on her left palm.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an applewood heart-shaped locket, a sage chainsil ruhan caught at the right shoulder by a gold leaf pin, a midnight green suede duster with a corset-laced waist, a blonde leather musette with a sueded flap slung over her shoulder, and a wide leather cincher fettered with a trio of buckles over a pale citrine muslin shirt with modest gold-buttoned cuffs, a polished wide modwir wristcuff, a pair of neutral-colored brushed suede pants, a gold-inlaid dark green anklet, and a pair of modest-heeled soft suede boots.
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~