Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myrefalcon=fun to mess with

Default Myrefalcon=fun to mess with

well...log was long, and me and tayre were both too lazy to edit it...soooooo......

we made fun of him...it was fun, i even got to "beat him up" a couple of times...and i also banished him from mule because he smelled bad. if anyone else here saw it all...post i!
    I hate the word tomorrow. Why? Because tomorrow technically never comes, it is never \\"tomorrow\\".

Empath Tayre (3:57:30 PM): I\\'m still a dumbass

Thanks for the info, tool jr.

Myrefalcon was really loving it when I split your skull open in Town Square. He really enjoyed it.
    Only dead fish go with the flow.

Originally posted by longshot
    Myrefalcon was really loving it when I split your skull open in Town Square. He really enjoyed it.
    Do it again..

Do it again..
    Like...18-20 times.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

6. Default

I'm normaly not one to bash Garr on these boards...::cough:: Garr you fuckstain why do you feel the need to post such borish stupid adolecent shit? I mean come on this thread should be locked, destroyed, and have the remains shipped to the great beyond just cause it was tainted with your stupidity. Fine roleplaying on your part kiddo keep up the stupid shit and we will all come to loathe you even more.

Kings Of Chaos
    My Home Page Check It Out

\\"The Strength Of The Wolf Is In The Pack : The Strength Of The Pack Is In The Wolf\\"

Now Khaitiff, when you hold things in like that you know it will just give you indegestion.
    But this one goes to eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS3Chica
    (6:54 PM): dont make me SHATTER YOUR FACE
    Rep. John Murtha on Cheney and Bush:
    I like guys who've never been there who criticize us who've been there...I like that. I like guys who got five deferments and never been there and sent people to war and then don't like to hear suggestions that what may need to be done.

aww, see Garr, Khaitiff does care... *whistles to herself, glances at Khaitiff and ducks*
    Life\\'s too short for me to talk to you.

[Originally Posted by Methais] Just because you get an RPA doesn\\'t make you a good RPer. Just like being a Mentor doesn\\'t mean you\\'re smart and know what the hell you\\'re talking about.

[Originally posted by Lady Daina] As to anyone else who thinks all things offensive or insulting need to be censored- go play on the Official Boards.

Originally posted by Artha
    Do it again..
    Like...18-20 times.
    I tried, but all these people kept healing Garr. It was disgusting!

I was like, "It's Garr! What are you doing!"

Half of the people there were whispering, "Please, don't you dare stop! This is beautiful" There were a few who were opposed to violence of any kind...

So, it would go like this...

sanct, sanct fall, hurt Garr, someone heals Garr, sanct again.

After awhile, it got old, and people started to get annoyed. Me included.

I was trying to do everyone a favor, and waste the spazz.

I did get him twice, and then let him get me once in town so he could get a nice fine. After his fine, he didn't want to play anymore. Go figure?

It was really funny to hear him whisper
    "Go fuck yurself" though.
    Only dead fish go with the flow.

I was going to move this thread to Character Complaints, but decided against it since it does not really fit there any better than it fits here, and we do not have a folder entitled "Dumb Stuff".

I will leave it here in hopes that it will die the death it most heartily deserves.

HarmNone cannot find a point here
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.