Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outfit Award

Default Outfit Award

Maybe I'm just retarded but I could have *sworn* there was a thread for this that I made on the last website that was transfered over. Regardless, I had to give mad props for this person as their outfit.

You see Marishka the Master Fletcher.
    She appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes.
    She appears to be in the bloom of youth and average height. She has tilted green eyes and bronze skin. She has long, silken chestnut hair that falls to her waist in tousled sun-kissed curls.
    She has tattooed tribal patterns inked in sienna hues spiraling from her left brow to encircle her neck, and a diamond-inset ivory bone spike in her lip.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a sunstone-set pale ash long bow in her left hand.
    She is wearing a gold ring, a braided leather circlet suspending a faceted diamond, a rough jute choker beaded with agate and copper, a sand-hued light wool cloak, a blood-red thorned rose stickpin, a slender bronze-scaled lizard, a braid-trimmed ivory silk shirt, a beaded goat hide satchel, a multicolored chambray pack, some slender copper-ribbed sueded yierka hide armor, a weathered leather bracer, a copper-inlaid beaded leather cricket box, a loosely woven raw silk tote lined with soft sienna velvet, a silk-lined hammered copper quiver embossed with a lone desert willow, some silk-laced suede yierka hide leggings, and some tall sand viper-skin boots with slim copper buckles. is very well designed.
    Last edited by Shari; 02-23-2006 at 08:29 PM.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Too many items for me.
    Maybe a third less and I'd agree.
    Her features remind me of Linshas, who looks awesome. So yeah this character looks awesome too.

I'm not a fan of the length of the outfit, nor the "sun-kissed" in the features, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tattoo and choker.

Meh. I'd do her.

Also i'm gonna jump on the "a few too many items" bandwagon. Otherwise very tasteful.
    Last edited by Moist Happenings; 02-23-2006 at 09:07 PM.

Words to live by:
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Blog Entries

She is holding a sunstone-set pale ash long bow in her left hand.
    She is wearing a gold ring, a braided leather circlet suspending a faceted diamond, a rough jute choker beaded with agate and copper, a sand-hued light wool cloak, a blood-red thorned rose stickpin, a slender bronze-scaled lizard, a braid-trimmed ivory silk shirt, a beaded goat hide satchel, a multicolored chambray pack, some slender copper-ribbed sueded yierka hide armor, a weathered leather bracer, a copper-inlaid beaded leather cricket box, a loosely woven raw silk tote lined with soft sienna velvet, a silk-lined hammered copper quiver embossed with a lone desert willow, some silk-laced suede yierka hide leggings, and some tall sand viper-skin boots with slim copper buckles.>

She could store the gold ring, the stickpin, and the cricket box without taking away from the effect itself. Also, that pack looks like one genned from the treasure system. Still, obviously some real thought into making a solid effort at staying true to the culture.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

I wouldn't have the pavis out, myself, but it does not disrupt his look at all, which is simple and pleasing to the my eye anyway.

You see Dashel the Botanist.
    He appears to be an Illistim Elf.
    He appears to be very young and taller than average. He has sparkling stormy grey eyes and fair skin. He has neck length, windswept black hair swept casually across his eyes. He has a classical nose and slightly pointed ears.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a polished silver-veined black crystal amulet, a shadowy black leather jacket, a blood-red thorned rose stickpin, an open-necked white cotton shirt, an ebon-veined pavis strapped with rolaren bindings, some black silver-traced leathers, a black rolaren mesh sack, a veniom-edged black leather sheath, a pair of silver-stitched trim black leather pants, and some slouched black kidskin boots.

7. Default

Dashel's player will probably be, very amused, that he received this "award." Last night's topic of conversation was centered around metrosexuality and whether his ability to coordinate an outfit made him a metro. It's fun timing.

I'd vote that he is, indeed, metro. The hair really sells it to me.

It's totally stereotypical "emo" guy hair.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

10. Default

Dashel bathes, however, unlike most of the emo-losers* out there.

M.

*Pot, this is Kettle. Pot likes emo, why don't you talk to Pot about your goth days, Kettle.