Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: World of Warcraft News

So I've blown through all of the new content (all but heroic dungeons) and have 310/320 gear in all slots, and now I'm just doing world dailies and thinking about trying a heroic or two.

Now I'm not sure what to do. Dip my toe into heroics to see how that goes (I've just been faking my way through regular dungeons on my prot paladin and relying on Deadly Boss Mods to tell me what to do)? Try my hand at PvP after 7 years away? Just keep grinding out them world quests? Level up an alt? Go back and do all of the content I missed in the past 3 expansion packs?

I had a lot of fun doing all of the new content but I think I blew through it a bit too fast.

Blog Entries

Do heroics to gear up for raiding, I guess. I just hit 120 on my hunter but WQ gear is worse than what I got leveling so I don't see much point in them. Maybe finish the zone chains to be ready for allied races?
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-24-2018 at 01:37 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Do heroics to gear up for raiding, I guess. I just hit 120 on my hunter but WQ gear is worse than what I got leveling so I don't see much point in them. Maybe finish the zone chains to be ready for allied races?
    Some of the world quest gear is blue items of level 310 or 320.

Where do I unlock the new races? I thought people can already unlock them?

I also just did Heroic Motherlode, it was way easier than I thought it would be and even easier than when I did it on normal. I guess I got a group who knew what they were doing, not sure how the next heroic is gonna go.

4. Default

it's annoying when you have a quest that needs to go to alliance cities and you are level 110 and the alliance guards and everything is 120

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    it's annoying when you have a quest that needs to go to alliance cities and you are level 110 and the alliance guards and everything is 120
    Haven't had a quest that takes me to an alliance city. I accidentally ran through an alliance city once and it flagged me for PvP for 5 minutes and I didn't even know that was a thing still so I just ran and hid and waited it out

6. Default

this is to get my class mount i guess. at like level wouldn't be bad but they can see me from miles away. lol I may get the expansion not sure yet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Some of the world quest gear is blue items of level 310 or 320.

Where do I unlock the new races? I thought people can already unlock them?
    All my stuff is either crafted gear (300) or some of the early rep stuff (320ish) and nothing that's shown up for me has been above 300 so far.

The new new races (Zandalari trolls, Mag'har orcs, Fat humans, and Dark Iron dwarves) aren't released yet, but they'll probably require some form of BfA loremaster or maybe rep.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    this is to get my class mount i guess. at like level wouldn't be bad but they can see me from miles away. lol I may get the expansion not sure yet
    There are two rogue class quests that have you go to capital cities, the first IIRC is instanced and you can hide in bales of hay or something to drop aggro. The second isn't and you have to assassinate targets while dodging guards and other players. Go sub so you can shadowstep, you'll probably be corpsewalking a lot on that one.
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-24-2018 at 02:52 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Did a random heroic dungeon and got Motherlode again. Almost 1k gold for queueing up as a tank. Crazy.

Blog Entries

WQ gear scales on your current item level. You aren't going to get 320+ when you first hit 120. Almost all of my WQ gear now is 320 or higher.