Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been playing for XXX years

Can you not read a simple timeline made by a Simutronics employee?! Gemstone didn't even EXIST on AOL. Meaning you could not physically access it because it's not there.

Man, what a crock. I've been on AOL since the '70s and we had GS3 back then!

World of Warcraft doesn't exist yet. But when it does, I predict the first two expansions will be called The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

Also, monks won't come out in 2004, or for many years after. Most likely never. Same with Savants.

In addition, a new 110+ area in the rift will open up in about 6 years that Simu doesn't know they're going to make yet. This will happen a few years after they release another post cap area on Teras called Temple Nelemar which will be out in about 3 years.

Also, a guy named Michaelous will get permabanned with the Belt of Kai, and several other high end items he bought for cash. Whoever has the belt (or any high end items) right now, please don't sell it to him.

Also, Khaladon, please bite your tongue on the officials in about 5 years. You will lose, and that will be bad for Gemstone.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-22-2009 at 03:27 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I started in Feb of 2000, I was in the desert and bored out of my skull. I train slow and in 3 yrs I've got 57 lvls. Fear the power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Heh, every time I saw Kryblue on eBay, I'd laugh at his ridiculously bad training and wonder how he got past level 30. Then reallocation hit, and the value of all characters went down. Damn you Simu!

Kryblue is an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    I feel like Backlash is a baby sea turtle in every thread he jumps in- you want to root for the little guy to make it, but you just know he's going to get eaten before he ever tastes the ocean.

7. Default

Originally posted by Snapp
    Kryblue is an asshole.
    Exponentially.

8. Default

Originally posted by Lady Daina
    I concur with Snapp. He's a whiny, excuse-making, puffed-up, self-important, arrogant, ignorant, ooc jackass.
    Yes, but what do you REALLY think about him?

Well if you ever talk to him, he gives the excuse that he's handi-capped in RL and is bi-polar among other mental illnesses..
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    I feel like Backlash is a baby sea turtle in every thread he jumps in- you want to root for the little guy to make it, but you just know he's going to get eaten before he ever tastes the ocean.

10. Default

He didn't give me that excuse. He's a horrible debator though.