Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The order of LoreKeepers

Default The order of LoreKeepers

Anyone a Mentor?

Is it worth joining?

I recently with someone in the order, and it seemed like something fun to do. Plus it's within Rada's character. Anyone who wants to chat about it, I'd love to. Flip me an IM anytime.

I am a mentor and love it.
    I do the town tours in Vaalor and work on events.

But then again I was trained by the best

Chica

So yes to me its worth it.

J/Landrai
    Jolena's hooha would be breezy.
    Speaking quietly to Rhandi, Marclar says, "I'm a limp noodle..."

Like Avon products?
    Check out my online store!

http://jbergmueller.avonrepresentative.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avon/1...5392268?v=wall

I was and hope to someday be again a Mentor.

Definately worth joining.

And I was trained by the oddest.

less than three nindy.

Words to live by:
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

I'm a Mentor and I have an absolutely wonderful time. I have been in the society for over 3 years now and it just gets more fun as the years go on.

I would say definitely apply, come to some of our events to see what we do for novices, sit at the door and watch the mentor that is onduty, and just what you're doing now - talk to existing mentors and find out why we love it.

If you catch me in game, I'll give you one of our enchiridions so you can take a look at the in game explanations we have. Plus you can visit mentors.play.net to see details there and the application.
    If I had balls, they'd be bigger than yours.

It totally depends on how patient you are. The mentor society has changed a lot since when I first joined many, many moons ago.

It is worth the time if you really enjoy helping others..but it is very much events and other things, rather than a strong concentrated time with novices, which is what I used to really love doing.

-A
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

Yea, I visited the site, but some of the details were sketchy. I'd love to borrow a tome, though! And bother the on-duty mentor a bunch... *grins*

My problem is that I tend to have to help newbies, anyway, so I'd enjoy being in a place where it was easier to do it!

The best was the roleplay session when a friend (who had capped a character) was roleplaying a new character and was asking for help. It was fun :-)

So I should apply? There are openings and all?

Originally posted by radamanthys
    Yea, I visited the site, but some of the details were sketchy. I'd love to borrow a tome, though! And bother the on-duty mentor a bunch... *grins*

My problem is that I tend to have to help newbies, anyway, so I'd enjoy being in a place where it was easier to do it!

The best was the roleplay session when a friend (who had capped a character) was roleplaying a new character and was asking for help. It was fun :-)

So I should apply? There are openings and all?
    That's how I looked at it first...I was always wanting to help new people and we are allowed some tools to better do that.

You definitely should apply! We're always hiring! We just kind of go in shifts because we only have so many trainers.

I'll be home in a few hours and I'll try to find you to get you a book, or you can just go to the Manor, RING the BELL and ask any mentor for a copy of the enchiridion. They will be able to give you one. Tell them Augie sent ya ha!

Thanks Augie, you're the best!

I'm filling out the form now :-)

I'd apply again if I was sure I'd keep playing GS.

They are the potential salvation of Elanthia.

Woohoo Great!