Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costume

It's reverse psychology, if you buy the sammich he won't do bad things to you..... Buy the SAMMICH!!!!

Just get a big rubbermaid trashcan, cut out leg and arm holes, afix the lid to your head, take some random junk to you and go as white trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Originally posted by AnticorRifling
    Just get a big rubbermaid trashcan, cut out leg and arm holes, afix the lid to your head, take some random junk to you and go as white trash.
    I'd rather stay home drinking Schlitz and smokin' Kools than try to maneuver at a party while wearing a fuckin' trash can!

Once at a club I saw a guy dressed as an island. He had a base of 'land' that was about six feet around and two feet high, with a palm tree growing out of the middle of it. His lower body formed the trunk, then from his abdomen up he stuck out of the trunk, wearing a Hawaiian shirt. He had paper mache legs wrapped around the trunk below his torso, and a palm tree top finishing the rest of the tree.

I can't imagine how he made the thing, but it was terrific.

Myself, I'll be dressing as a clown this year, complete with evil grin, blood soaked clown suit and a chainsaw!
    Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints.

I'm gonna paint my whole body silver and randomly hit myself with a stun gun, the ladies will love me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

I'm gonna wear a chimp suit with a GWB mask on, again.

- N

Skyclad all the way baby!

8. Default

One year I always wanted to go to a Halloween party as a giant tampon. Wear a white skull cap, a giant white cardboard tube with arm holes, and have a string dangling out the bottom.

That would have been ideal when I was still in college...don't think I could pull that off at the office party...

Since Katrina busted my usual plans I've decided to host something fun this year. I've been thinking about going as a little boy and making my boyfriend go as Michael Jackson. Or Little boy/priest. Both are funny. Priest is probably over done. And he might....get too into it. :-O

Idunno. I have to think of something clever. I cant wear my usual halloween costume of WHORE IN KINK OUTFIT.

Here's what my daughter will be:

- Me