Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: people like this is why i quit gemstone (for the most part)

Default people like this is why i quit gemstone (for the most part)

yeah, seeing shit like this makes me glad i quit. i do have one account that i'm migrating skills, so i can play 1 character from time to time, but for the most part i quit. i bought those 2 scimitars off someone here on PC, to use when my paladin is done migrating. just now i get this IM.

(22:50:55) BriskBabeXOXO: hey
    (22:51:01) BriskBabeXOXO: i want to buy those v'tullian scimitars
    (23:10:30) Hectomaner: ko
    (23:10:32) Hectomaner: ok
    (23:10:38) BriskBabeXOXO: how much
    (23:10:54) Hectomaner: i'm not selling them
    (23:11:51) BriskBabeXOXO: fine fuckface
    (23:11:55) Hectomaner: ?
    (23:11:59) Hectomaner: wtf?
    (23:12:04) Hectomaner: i bought them off who was selling them?
    (23:12:14) Hectomaner: why are you calling me a fuck face because i'm not selling something i bought to use?
    (23:13:00) BriskBabeXOXO: I dunno
    (23:13:03) BriskBabeXOXO: but fuck you fuckball
    (23:14:50) Hectomaner: grow up
    (23:14:50) Unable to send message: Not logged in
    Bob Goatse: Who told you that? Why do you think I'm living on the frigging Christmas Islands now, huh? Two trips from Columbia and I've flooded the market. The price of cocaine in the entire state of Ohio dropped to half because they didn't realise how much I could carry. The drug barons want to put a cap in my ass now.

The name made me want some Iced Tea.

seriously, i mean wtf?
    Bob Goatse: Who told you that? Why do you think I'm living on the frigging Christmas Islands now, huh? Two trips from Columbia and I've flooded the market. The price of cocaine in the entire state of Ohio dropped to half because they didn't realise how much I could carry. The drug barons want to put a cap in my ass now.

the name made me throw up in my mouth a little bit

Fuckball? Hmm.
    \\"Quiet now. I need complete silence, or I won\\'t be able to execute this.... cheese...... procedure\\"

Rimsch quietly says, \\"You must\\'ve been knocked on the head some time back. It\\'s more than apparent that you think of yourself as a sorcerer, and not an empath.\\"

Mature person meet immature person.

yeah, what makes it worse is having dealt with kiddies all day in raids trying to get dreadmist stuff in wow. then i log off, and get this shit.

i think people under the age of 18, or with a maturity level under 18, need to be banned from the internet.

Well, I'm very glad I -didn't- sell them to that person, whoever they are. . .

Thats why I set my AIM for privacy mode where no one on my IM list can contact me. Keeps all of the unknown idiots away. Its my fault if the known idiots do that to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Something like that I could blow off very easily. But then again, I worked retail for over 2 years. Just let it go.
    [Wtf]-Brielus: "khaladon outbid me on my fuckin db item i wanted"