Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: aid the fallen

1. Default aid the fallen

how do I use this spell, set the anchor and such?

This is what I made up when I anchored. Replace with your deity's name and it should work just fine. I know a lot of others used this same line and it worked for them, too.

prep 1620You trace a simple symbol as you reverently call on your patron in the prayer for Aid the Fallen...
    Your spell is ready.
    >pray I search for Kai's blessing to aid the fallen,;Transport their bodies to the home of the holy,;If he should guide me, my duty shall be fulfilled,;The dead would be safe in my hands.
    You intone a low prayer:

"I search for Kai's blessing to aid the fallen,
    Transport their bodies to the home of the holy,
    If he should guide me, my duty shall be fulfilled,
    The dead would be safe in my hands."
    As you bow your head with the last words of your prayer, you sense a deep spiritual satisfaction and a strong bond with the area.

The magic of your spell fades blissfully from your mind.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

You have to do it in Voln or the temple (Icemule/Landing), not sure on any other towns. Kneel, prepare 1620, pray. Voln is typically better for the Landing since people are actually there. If you're planning on using it to transport people and then drag them to TSC, go for temple.

For casting it once you have an anchor, LK the person and have them in your group. Then just cast it on them and they'll be transported.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

3. Default

sweet, thank you.

You used one that short? Ugh.. I forget what mine was, but it was massive. Took me like 30 minutes to write one that worked.

DAMN YOU EORGINA FOR MAKING ME RECITE 8 LONG LINES OF PRAYER!

Thanks, that is all.

5. Default

interesting that one won't work for me. Trying to write my own now.

This is what worked for me.

You intone a low prayer:

"I ask for the blessing of Lord Kai to aid the fallen,
    To help transport their bodies in the time of need,
    To this holy place, which serves to help,
    My duty shall be fulfilled when we've returned safely,
    In his name, Amen."

As you bow your head with the last words of your prayer, you sense a deep spiritual satisfaction and a strong bond with the area.

The magic of your spell fades blissfully from your mind.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

[Edited on 9-27-2005 by Raulin]

Thought the room just needed to work with paladin Sense to be able to anchor there or cast 1625 at...
    ~ Mario

"A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio."

I've tried countless times to anchor in the temple in Wehnimer's, using different prayers. I cannot seem for the life of me to anchor. I've heard that the temple is only anchorable if you worship a Liabo Arkati, is this true?

If so, where would I be able to anchor with a Lornon Arkati? Specifically Mularos. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

*EDIT* Nevermind, like above I just had to make up my own prayer. I got it to work. Without this post though i'd be lost!

[Edited on 12-25-2005 by Natso]

The Anchoring isn't based on which Arkati you follow, it's based on which Arkati is associated with that particular room. If you go into Eorgina's Temple, you have to have Eorgina in your prayer. If you go into the main Icemule Hall, you have to use Koar. If you go into the Temple in Landing, you need to use Lorminstra, etc.

So look around the room you've chosen for clues as to which Arkati is associated with it, and then write up a prayer with that Arkati's name in int.

Actually, you don't need to include a Deity in the name based onthe room. The prayer itself must be a few lines long with the ; breaking up lines. I would however mention the deity YOU convert to in it somewhere, along with the words "help, aid" or something else in conjunction with what the spell is meant to do.

Also, for those who don't know. SENSE is a good verb to use when attempting to find a suitable location to anchor to.

Looks like they used some loresinging code for this spell. Cool.