Page 2522 of 2576 FirstFirst ... 152220222422247225122520252125222523252425322572 ... LastLast
Results 25,211 to 25,220 of 25751

Thread: Picture Post - Post it up

1. Default

Whoa.

Correct me if I'm wrong, or the only one that sees this...

Android looks sorta like Lucas Black with a little more redneck?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    Whoa.

Correct me if I'm wrong, or the only one that sees this...

Android looks sorta like Lucas Black with a little more redneck?
    loool, I'm from Boston and he's from Alabama though!

That's a new one. Usually people say I look like Matt Damon.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 09-18-2014 at 11:00 PM.

I actually was/am growing out facial hair for literally the first time in my life to benefit a charity in par with Turtle Rock Studios.

This is the longest I've ever had my facial hair grow in my entire life, not sure how I feel about it still....

4. Default

Tisket! Ginger alert!?

5. Default

Can I use rogaine on my face??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I actually was/am growing out facial hair for literally the first time in my life to benefit a charity in par with Turtle Rock Studios.

This is the longest I've ever had my facial hair grow in my entire life, not sure how I feel about it still....

Your beard is weak bro. I ser your clefted chin through it.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-18-2014 at 11:32 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yeah, it's like, I wanna say 15 days old now.

I'm worried about keeping it growing out, since I work at a Bar. Not sure how customers would feel about it and I wanna stay true to the pledge.

I pledged to grow it until February with only trimming and regular upkeep on it. But for anyone who does know me, they know I typically never have facial hair on me past like 2 days of not shaving hah...So this is a rather large change.

Luckily, it hides my cleft chin and 2nd, 3rd and 4th chin too. If only I had all this body hair to cover my fat rolls too

But nah, that's just how it oddly grew in...It like, separates still in that spot since it's not heavily grown there apparently.
    Last edited by Gizmo; 09-18-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it's like, I wanna say 15 days old now.

I'm worried about keeping it growing out, since I work at a Bar. Not sure how customers would feel about it and I wanna stay true to the pledge.

I pledged to grow it until February with only trimming and regular upkeep on it. But for anyone who does know me, they know I typically never have facial hair on me past like 2 days of not shaving hah...So this is a rather large change.

Luckily, it hides my cleft chin and 2nd, 3rd and 4th chin too. If only I had all this body hair to cover my fat rolls too
    You live up in the NE don't you? Beards common there? Most have them down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You live up in the NE don't you? Beards common there? Most have them down here.
    Yeah, I'm near Philadelphia still.

I guess beards are common, but you know how it can be. Army since 17, you (At least I) have been in the habit of shaving my face almost daily. Plus I was never a huge fan of facial hair...That may have just been a personal preference, or nightmares back from when I was a kid and my father used to always kiss me with his and bother the hell out of me..

It definitely makes me look somewhat older though, compared to when I do shave and look like I'm 25
    Last edited by Gizmo; 09-18-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm near Philadelphia still.

I guess beards are common, but you know how it can be. Army since 17, you (At least I) have been in the habit of shaving my face almost daily. Plus I was never a huge fan of facial hair...That may have just been a personal preference, or nightmares back from when I was a kid and my father used to always kiss me with his and bother the hell out of me..
    I was Marines from 17. Been out for a few years. Couldn't tell based off my beard anymore. My hair is long now too.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-18-2014 at 11:41 PM.