Page 1570 of 2576 FirstFirst ... 57010701470152015601568156915701571157215801620167020702570 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,700 of 25751

Thread: Picture Post - Post it up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post

More Office shananigans.
    Me working hard too:

Fucking slave drivers.
    Last edited by Tisket; 12-20-2008 at 08:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I think its the same hallway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Me working hard too:

Fucking slave drivers.
    I love your makeup.

6 figure salary huh? Rough life you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drisco View Post
    I am a le doche.

No shit, right?

I have no funny work photos thank god. Someone really should have snapped one when I got stuck in a doggie door when I worked at Petsmart.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

God forbid I enjoy my holiday party. oh noes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    And be advised that it took about a 15 second search function, 30 seconds to cut and paste onto a 3 second google image search of a random cheerleader and another 30 seconds to upload and image it from photobucket. I would say it was a humorously quite rewarding for the 78 seconds I spent creating it. You should post more pictures - they could be great sources of entertainment here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Thats the great thing about math. You can come to any solution using many different methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I think its the same hallway.
    the paleness of your face gives me a boner.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Please note I left my computer on and my weiner dogs have been moderating these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    No shit, right?

I have no funny work photos thank god. Someone really should have snapped one when I got stuck in a doggie door when I worked at Petsmart.
    I have two pictures of me from working at PetSmart. =\ In one, I've got a pit bull attached to my arm. It wasn't hurting me but it wasn't letting go, either. My fellow trainer took a picture of me lifting the dog off the ground with it dangling from my forearm. Har har. Damn dog didn't let go until I put it on its back and stared it down, which is not in keeping with PetSmart's positive-only training regime. I got in trouble.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL View Post
    I have two pictures of me from working at PetSmart. =\ In one, I've got a pit bull attached to my arm. It wasn't hurting me but it wasn't letting go, either. My fellow trainer took a picture of me lifting the dog off the ground with it dangling from my forearm. Har har. Damn dog didn't let go until I put it on its back and stared it down, which is not in keeping with PetSmart's positive-only training regime. I got in trouble.
    so at PetSmart when they are "training" you are not allowed to show said rude dog who is boss in that situation? in all reality your own personal well-being can be at risk sometimes when you DON'T show that dog who is the boss between you two.

Yes, unfortunately. PetSmart has a very strict positive reinforcement only policy. No negative reinforcement of any kind. ANY KIND. Their idea of getting a dog to stop jumping on you is to turn away, demonstrating submissiveness to the dog. PetSmart's training regime does have some success but I have a few clients with dog and people aggressive dogs that I meet with outside of the store to train. Shh, it's a secret.

I can trust you guys, right??

I'm not completely sure why I do it in addition to grooming. Grooming pays more, believe it or not. I do like training, though.