Page 101 of 2576 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 25751

Thread: Picture Post - Post it up

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    Really? Well gee, we must be behind the times because we don't teach fundamental christianism in our schools any more. Do you?

By the way did you know that America cut $15.7 mil from programs dealing with child abuse and neglect? Ironic how the masses take such a dim view on Paedophiles, then vote for a government who actuall doesn't want to combat them.

[Edited on 13-11-03 by StrayRogue]
    15.7mil cut from fedrial spending lets not get into the billions that are spent when both federal and state are combined

You want me to list all the good things Hitler did, is that it? As for U571, does Enigma ring anyone's bell? How about Black Hawk Down?
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

how much does your little country spend on thoes types of programs i wonder....

Really? Well gee, we must be behind the times because we don't teach fundamental christianism in our schools any more. Do you?
    Must be why you gave all those colonies back, eh?

By the way did you know that America cut $15.7 mil from programs dealing with child abuse and neglect? Ironic how the masses take such a dim view on Paedophiles, then vote for a government who actuall doesn't want to combat them.

At least we catch them.

Originally posted by The Edine

15.7mil cut from fedrial spending lets not get into the billions that are spent when both federal and state are combined
    Then here's hoping that little Edine's brother/sister daughter/son gets fucking fucked with, simply so I can laugh at the above BS you've just posted.

I digress...

More pics of Teeoney!

Oh sure lets go into the good hitler did ignoring the little problem he had with the jewish... mentaly handicaped...etc. lets also just forget about how he brainwashed the youth of germany to think him nearly a god... oh yes how about how he had little 12 year old boys fighting off the russians when they took berlin yes yes so many great things

Originally posted by Backlash
    Must be why you gave all those colonies back, eh?

At least we catch them.
    Yeah, well so do we. Obviously you don't read the news do you? How about the Hutton case? Jamie Bulger? You catch em. Erm, please tell me where Osama and Saddam are plz. Thanks.

ahh alas you can do nothing but sling personal insults... when you can have a real debate let me know and I might pay you some attention

:oints out that strayrogues country has not found them either::