Page 2575 of 2576 FirstFirst ... 157520752475252525652573257425752576 LastLast
Results 25,741 to 25,750 of 25751

Thread: Picture Post - Post it up

She is 5 months. This picture was from last week.

She was born with a heart defect that required open hearth surgery a couple days after she was born. It was a wild ride in the beginning.. She's doing great through!

Quote Originally Posted by Meos View Post
    She is 5 months. This picture was from last week.

She was born with a heart defect that required open hearth surgery a couple days after she was born. It was a wild ride in the beginning.. She's doing great through!
    Glad everything is ok! Is she eating food yet? Or still on formula/breast milk? I’m trying to gauge when to introduce solid foods, and a lot of mixed information!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Congrats dude, getting big instagram star energy from her already.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Glad everything is ok! Is she eating food yet? Or still on formula/breast milk? I’m trying to gauge when to introduce solid foods, and a lot of mixed information!
    Thanks! We've been dabbling with rice cereal and sweet potatoes. She mostly makes a mess, the point to starting them this early is to get them used to the spoon. Its slow, but shes starting to get it.

5. Default

Adorable nugget!

Speaking of which, I'm noting the flavor of this thread has changed substantially over the years.

6. Default

cuO6QWkyTQy1mcY9vymiAw.jpgme and the nephews, Thanksgiving
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    cuO6QWkyTQy1mcY9vymiAw.jpgme and the nephews, Thanksgiving
    Nephew on the left looks a lot like you. If this is your brother's kid then just how close are you to your sister-in-law?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Nephew on the left looks a lot like you. If this is your brother's kid then just how close are you to your sister-in-law?
    It's my two nephews from my half brother (same father) who married a half german/half japanese (i.e. the enemy in WW2) and they came out. Honestly, my favorite family members hands down. These kids get what it takes to be successful and work hard to do it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

You literally haven’t changed. Except for the grey of course. Some of us got WIDE in lockdown

About a month ago I decided to get into photography, bought a Canon EOS R5 and did a photo session with the wifey, here are the first few I completed! Took me about a week to finish them.
    Gotta say it was fun, now she’s demanding that I do more, and maybe start a small side business.

And here’s us last Christmas!
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution