Page 1357 of 1358 FirstFirst ... 3578571257130713471355135613571358 LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,570 of 13576

Thread: What are you listening to atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the cheeto in chief so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the cheeto in chief so hard. Please debate me.
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Blog Entries

R.E.M. - Daysleeper

This was my jam when I worked mids.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    R.E.M. - Daysleeper

This was my jam when I worked mids.
    Worked mids?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Worked mids?
    10 PM - 6 AM
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    10 PM - 6 AM
    Gracias. Anyone who works nights in any form has my eternal gratitude.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Blog Entries

Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons

10. Default