Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shart

Ok I had to take some major health examination to qualify for this medical insurance about 15 years ago. I decided to drink some detox tea to cleanse prior to taking the exam. So for two days I was drink like 3 gallons a day of this rank ice tea!

While I was taking my exam I broke into like the sweats and not for being nervous. Exam finished and I ran out as fast as I could to the car. I'm thinking I just needed to lay down. I made it a mile when all of a sudden this major bowel noise erupted. My eyes widened with the "Oh $hit" look. I pulled over to the nearest gas station. My muscles clenching as hard as they could would not stop this detoxification purge from happening. Streamers start to trickle out whilst I run through the door push to the front of the line and demand the bathroom location. Sprinting to the door I was barely able to get the shorts/boxers off when it just turned Xorcist from the other end of my body. Whilst in deep downpour mode i stumble to the toilet almost slipping on the strays. Needless to say if I saw my shoes in the toilet project from my ar$e i wouldn't be surprised. 15 minutes later and the complete roll of tp and paper towels. I haul butt out of there leaving the newly decorated boxers in the trash and a Andrew Jackson pinned to the wall with gum for the attendant bacause you needed a biohazard suit to clean up the sludge.

Thanks for bringing this memory back into my head! Just thought I'd share.
    "The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man returning soup at a deli."

DAYUMMM..thanks for making me choke on my lunch.

Seriously I cannot count how many times I had to push the ejection button on a pair of boxers.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

I laughed so hard I now have the hiccups damn you people!

Originally posted by Tromp
    Ok I had to take some major health examination to qualify for this medical insurance about 15 years ago. I decided to drink some detox tea to cleanse prior to taking the exam. So for two days I was drink like 3 gallons a day of this rank ice tea!

While I was taking my exam I broke into like the sweats and not for being nervous. Exam finished and I ran out as fast as I could to the car. I'm thinking I just needed to lay down. I made it a mile when all of a sudden this major bowel noise erupted. My eyes widened with the "Oh $hit" look. I pulled over to the nearest gas station. My muscles clenching as hard as they could would not stop this detoxification purge from happening. Streamers start to trickle out whilst I run through the door push to the front of the line and demand the bathroom location. Sprinting to the door I was barely able to get the shorts/boxers off when it just turned Xorcist from the other end of my body. Whilst in deep downpour mode i stumble to the toilet almost slipping on the strays. Needless to say if I saw my shoes in the toilet project from my ar$e i wouldn't be surprised. 15 minutes later and the complete roll of tp and paper towels. I haul butt out of there leaving the newly decorated boxers in the trash and a Andrew Jackson pinned to the wall with gum for the attendant bacause you needed a biohazard suit to clean up the sludge.

Thanks for bringing this memory back into my head! Just thought I'd share.
    we call this base camp being overrun by strangers/enemy
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drisco View Post
    I am a le doche.

WB exposed as a cheap imposter!

Also:
    So, According To Reddit, Some Guys Don’t Know How To Poop Properly

Some excerpts:

Last edited by Methais; 10-28-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You signature gifs are incredibly appropriate for that post. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Well, I guess I'll be the first to say it – Your signature gifs are incredibly appropriate for that post. Well done.

Also, sometimes, whether it's a ginormously oversized toilet lid that I can't get comfortable with, or I feel like I need more butt room, I'll sit on the rim.

I said it.

You have to be careful with this because it can make your balls do the dip, so, choke that porcelain bitch with metric shit tons of toilet paper so your nuts stay nice and dry.

…Now let me rep everyone in this thread. Boom.
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 11-01-2017 at 06:21 PM. Reason: YOU HAVE GIVEN OUT TOO MUCH REPUTATION YOU CRAZY WHORE. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Also, it is very scary when you have an O-shaped toilet lid with like 1 nanometer of circumferencing space to poop; and, in the meantime, your pp tip is now diseased.

Also-also, with a U-shaped toilet lid, everything I just said, except if your junk touches the toilet = rim to the pp hole. Okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Also, it is very scary when you have an O-shaped toilet lid with like 1 nanometer of circumferencing space to poop; and, in the meantime, your pp tip is now diseased.

Also-also, with a U-shaped toilet lid, everything I just said, except if your junk touches the toilet = rim to the pp hole. Okay
    What?