Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shart

1. Default

Amateurs! What a bunch of s

I sneezecoughpoopburphiccuppukepeedhadmyperiod all whilst making sweet, sweet love to the misses.

I think it's a fetish or something? Wow I need to sleep, good night
    Speaking softly to a one-eared rabbit, you say, \\"Prepare thine guard, monstrosity.\\"

The one-eared rabbit flattens its single floppy ear and edges cautiously toward you. It looks up at you with pink eyes and wrinkles its tiny nose.

You foolishly attempt to attack a one-eared rabbit.
    The one-eared rabbit easily dodges out of the way with a vaguely annoyed expression.

You cower.

Originally posted by Jesae
    I will admit, I have had it happen, on a fucking PHOTOSHOOT for work. Most embarassing god damn thing to happen to me to this day. Thank fucking god that no one noticed because I waddled my way to the bathroom ASAP and just threw the underwear in the garbage and went commando the rest of the day.

HEHEHEH.. At my old job after years of working and drinking together I had become best friends with the other managers in the office. I was standing the customer services managers office door when I felt a good fart coming on so I smiled at her and grunted it out just to make her squeal... heheh.. except.haha I blasted a shart down my leg and onto to her office floor. heheh. Funniest shit ever.. she said my face went from ear to ear grin to smiling like a donut. (oh shit face).

The best part is she didn't know it happened and I waddled out to the bathroom and got cleaned up and came back with paper towels.. hahaha..and heheheheheheh the human resources girl was hahaha.. I'm dying laughing remembering this.. was on her hands and knees SNIFFING the shart stain on the carpet asking the customer service manager wtf it was and calling me for help. I died of embarrassment but I got the last laugh when I came back around and saw that.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Leetahkin Guest

My now ex husband took some sort of weight loss pills several years ago, could have been T-Burn? Anyway, he was at work one night, and accidentally shit his pants because he couldn't get to the bathroom in time. I guess that T-Burn stuff messes with you big time.

He called me up in the middle of the night, asking me to bring him a new pair of pants and underwear. I had to be up at the crack of dawn, so I whined and refused. I told him he could tell work he was sick and needed to go home.

I wasn't his favorite person that night.

Originally posted by Nobody Cares

He called me up in the middle of the night, asking me to bring him a new pair of pants and underwear. I had to be up at the crack of dawn, so I whined and refused. I told him he could tell work he was sick and needed to go home.

Now that's tough love.
    But this one goes to eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS3Chica
    (6:54 PM): dont make me SHATTER YOUR FACE
    Rep. John Murtha on Cheney and Bush:
    I like guys who've never been there who criticize us who've been there...I like that. I like guys who got five deferments and never been there and sent people to war and then don't like to hear suggestions that what may need to be done.

Originally posted by Nobody Cares

If I was in the exact situation, I would have divorced you as well. (Probably over the phone.)

Yeah, that's pretty low.

Originally posted by Farquar

If I was in the exact situation, I would have divorced you as well. (Probably over the phone.)
    It would be funny if the wife in this hypothetical situation said "Okay, see you later Mr. I-Shit-My-Pants."

Originally posted by Xyelin
    the human resources girl was hahaha.. I'm dying laughing remembering this.. was on her hands and knees SNIFFING the shart stain on the carpet asking the customer service manager wtf it was and calling me for help.

This thread is disgusting, yet I cant seem to stop laughing.

Because of the recent shart talk in playerscornerchat, I think this could use a bump.
    [11:16] Harmnone: Wezas, shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol
    My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft better than I do.
    Favorite myspace site: http://myspace.com/badtie