Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Thread: Drizzsdt the idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Is this the same Drizzsdt that came back recently? Because he really is an idiot.
    Drizzsdt was one of those people I had heard of back in the day but never really met. Blades was another one.

I didn't answer your question but let's pretend I did.

2. Default

The drizzst now is the Drizzst of the past.

For those that were deep in the game back in gs3, Drizzst was not a good guy. He was a bully. Seriously, he was an ass like… a lot of people. Those were the days cause the game had some "prestige". You know the saying: give someone power, even in a sucky game, and sometimes it goes in your head. Yeah yeah, it was "his character's personnality". Yeah right.

But seriously, the Drisszt of now is a good guy, in the gemstone standard at the last.

I had lot of interaction with the 2018-2019 edition. Of course, I kept my countainers closed. And he has a damn slow internet connexion so I stopped doing bandits with him, man it tooks AGES to finish.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    The drizzst now is the Drizzst of the past.

For those that were deep in the game back in gs3, Drizzst was not a good guy. He was a bully. Seriously, he was an ass like… a lot of people. Those were the days cause the game had some "prestige". You know the saying: give someone power, even in a sucky game, and sometimes it goes in your head. Yeah yeah, it was "his character's personnality". Yeah right.

But seriously, the Drisszt of now is a good guy, in the gemstone standard at the last.

I had lot of interaction with the 2018-2019 edition. Of course, I kept my countainers closed. And he has a damn slow internet connexion so I stopped doing bandits with him, man it tooks AGES to finish.
    Shut up Macguyver.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Drizzsdt was one of those people I had heard of back in the day but never really met. Blades was another one.

I didn't answer your question but let's pretend I did.
    I never interacted with him back in the day because I was always rerolling my characters. Then he starts playing now and was generally being stupid over LNET.

I never interacted with him back in the day because I was always rerolling my characters. Then he starts playing now and was generally being stupid over LNET.
    But 'member that time when he picked a bunch of boxes? oh man, it was fucking awesome.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    But 'member that time when he picked a bunch of boxes? oh man, it was fucking awesome.
    Not just anyone can pick boxes.

Shut up Macguyver.
    Shut up Drizzsdt.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Methais plays pocket pool and invites Gelston to join.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 04-19-2019 at 08:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut up Drizzsdt.

10. Default

He could'nt find his ball sack from his asshole for the first few weeks back on teras.. He seemed to almost even out except for trying to sell his old shit on lnet, and not realizing that most of it was trash now.