Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Drizzsdt the idiot

Default Drizzsdt the idiot

way among the spires of stone that rise from the cavern floor is like traveling through a strange and exotic forest. Instead of vines and bushes, long growths of stringy moss and huge mushrooms and toadstools provide an undergrowth that chokes the way. The small creatures of a sylvan setting, mice, squirrels and other small furry beasts are not present. Instead, the pale bulging eyes of small lizards blink at you silently before the owners scurry away through the growths of fungi. You also see a young myklian.
    Obvious exits: north, east, west, northeast
    Dhaeran followed.
    >w
    [Dark Grotto, Huge Cavern]
    The huge cavern that stretches out to the northeast presents an eerie, other-worldly vista, filled with tall spires of stone and crystal, and dotted with growths of giant mushrooms and huge fans of lichen. Somewhere high overhead, the ceiling of the cavern lies out of sight, shrouded in darkness. Many varieties of mold, moss, lichen and fungi fill the underground landscape, some of them glowing with pale unearthly light that fills the cavern with dim, shadowy illumination. You also see a young myklian.
    Also here: Wintersin, Drizzsdt
    Obvious exits: east, northeast
    Dhaeran followed.
    >
    You can't go there.
    >hid
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
    >am myk head
    ...wait 1 seconds.
    >
    Wintersin traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
    >
    am myk head

am myk head

...wait 1 seconds.
    >am myk head

...wait 1 seconds.
    >am myk head

...wait 1 seconds.
    >You leap from hiding to attack!
    You swing a sapphire-set rolaren warblade at a young myklian!
    AS: +294 vs DS: +213 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +83 = +196
    ... and hit for 74 points of damage!
    Incredible blast shatters head into a red spray.
    The young myklian falls back into a heap and dies.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    Wintersin gestures at a young myklian.
    Nothing happens.
    >
    A pained expression crosses Dhaeran's face.
    >'woah
    You say, "woah"
    >'sorry
    You say, "sorry"
    >
    Wintersin traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
    'i'm blind
    >l
    You say, "i'm blind"
    >
    The huge cavern that stretches out to the northeast presents an eerie, other-worldly vista, filled with tall spires of stone and crystal, and dotted with growths of giant mushrooms and huge fans of lichen. Somewhere high overhead, the ceiling of the cavern lies out of sight, shrouded in darkness. Many varieties of mold, moss, lichen and fungi fill the underground landscape, some of them glowing with pale unearthly light that fills the cavern with dim, shadowy illumination. You also see the Dhaeran disk and a young myklian that appears dead.
    Also here: Dhaeran, Wintersin, Drizzsdt
    >
    Wintersin gestures at you.
    CS: +408 - TD: +121 + CvA: -9 + d100: +100 - -5 == +383
    Warding failed!
    An unseen force envelopes you, restricting all movement.
    >'what the hell
    You say, "what the hell"
    >
    Wintersin says, "you're bound too"
    >'I apologized
    You say, "I apologized"
    >
    Dhaeran frowns.
    >
    Drizzsdt chuckles.
    >l
    The huge cavern that stretches out to the northeast presents an eerie, other-worldly vista, filled with tall spires of stone and crystal, and dotted with growths of giant mushrooms and huge fans of lichen. Somewhere high overhead, the ceiling of the cavern lies out of sight, shrouded in darkness. Many varieties of mold, moss, lichen and fungi fill the underground landscape, some of them glowing with pale unearthly light that fills the cavern with dim, shadowy illumination. You also see the Dhaeran disk and a young myklian that appears dead.
    >
    Drizzsdt says, "nice comments you made the other night"
    >'there is one east of here
    You say, "there is one east of here"
    >
    Wintersin joins Drizzsdt's group.
    A young myklian crumbles away into dust.
    >'Go hunt something your own age
    You say, "Go hunt something your own age"
    >
    Dhaeran changes his tune, adding a new element to his song...
    Wintersin says, "enjoy"
    >
    Dhaeran skillfully begins to weave another verse into his harmony.
    In response to the soothing melody of Dhaeran's song, your surroundings become calm and still.
    >
    Drizzsdt chuckles.
    >smirk
    You don't seem to be able to move to do that.
    You hear a low growl and feel a sudden chill as a red myklian arrives.
    >
    Drizzsdt says, "Grow up"
    >l
    The huge cavern that stretches out to the northeast presents an eerie, other-worldly vista, filled with tall spires of stone and crystal, and dotted with growths of giant mushrooms and huge fans of lichen. Somewhere high overhead, the ceiling of the cavern lies out of sight, shrouded in darkness. Many varieties of mold, moss, lichen and fungi fill the underground landscape, some of them glowing with pale unearthly light that fills the cavern with dim, shadowy illumination. You also see a red myklian and the Dhaeran disk.
    >
    Drizzsdt put a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword in his black duster.
    >
    Drizzsdt's group just went east.
    [Wtf]-Brielus: "khaladon outbid me on my fuckin db item i wanted"

If your wondering about the comment's he's reffering to as per "the comments the other night" I'm a rogue and ambush when I kill and every since time i'd be on a hiding rt he'd walk in with his damned script and kill it and be like sorry didn't see you. So I said maybe he should wait till the people who actually hunt there for experience can get their hunting done before he runs a script and show some respect. And he's like well how about you search your kills and show some respect. And I said I would if I had a empath bitch to follow me around like he does.
    [Wtf]-Brielus: "khaladon outbid me on my fuckin db item i wanted"

Drizzsdt and his empath slave (friend or no, dunno who plays the char and don't care) are allllllllways scripting in myklians. (never afk from what I've seen though)

I very very very much dislike him. I am trying to be nice. I very much..... boy it's hard..... dislike yes that's it, dislike him.

I'm not one to usually have a strong disliking towards someone... but Drizzsdt... Yeah... I don't like him one bit.

He has an attitude where since he is such a High level, he demands respect from everyone. Supposidly from what I hear, he's no differant OOC either. He goes to Simucon with the attitude that my shit don't stink.

5. Default

Ha. Send him to Icemule. We'll set him straight.

High level = nothing in Icemule. We'll treat you like an ass if your an ass. You can fling whatever spells or blades you want. We don't care. Besides, there's always someone older in Icemule.

But icemule... sux

I've met Drizzt one time, only, I was trying to get to vruul, i gave up, never saw him again

p.s. Drizzt will get really down when he'll be 100 like everyone. He'll be very very down and very very paranoyac

[Edited on 30-9-03 by Xcalibur]

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

Heh. If he can take the time to sit down for 200 some straight days picking to get an extra 100 levels, more power to him. It takes a whole lot to piss me off in a text game, and some middle aged nut with an inferiority complex flexing his power ain't gonna do it.

8. Default

Originally posted by Lady Daina
    We'll sic Myrefalcon in a bad mood on him.

Mwhahahah!
    That's cruel, Daina. I thought you were better than that. :P

Dude, he (and his associates) are not ones to talk about anything. Because he (and his buddies) know nothing, and are nothing.
    Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

\\"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!\\"

I've seen pictures of Drippdt attending SimuCon ::cringes::, I don't think he's middle aged... middle to late 20s.

Dipppdts is one of those people that have nothing better to do with their life than be uber in a fantasy world. It's rather sad. GS4 will only be a partial set back for him, I'm sure he'll spend weeks upon weeks shut up in his hole running his scripts. We can only hope someone deeds him before he achieves his uber-ass status again.

He's not untouchable, and he's not that bright. My ranger was able to take him down on a couple of occasions. The first time he started bitching about how low it is to use spike thorn. I threw the "What in the nine hells made you think I was going to fight fair?" quote at him and he was completely oblivious to the reference. If you're going to rip off a character name, know what the hell that character's profession and mannerisms are. Drippy would never make a good ranger.

He's completely different around people that have handed him his ass, he shuts up. If it's a rogue that has caught him stealing, he does nothing until the rogue leaves. He's the bully in game that never was outside of it.

The boy has issues and needs help. I think GS4 is going to send him over the edge. Who says there are no positives?

I had to really tone down this post, Drooppdt grates the nerves like no other. He could be the victim of the most royal screwing over by Simu. Him have his account literally hacked, accidentally erased... you name it. I would simply shrug my shoulders and say "Karma, what a bitch".