Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Drizzsdt the idiot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    He could'nt find his ball sack from his asshole for the first few weeks back on teras.. He seemed to almost even out except for trying to sell his old shit on lnet, and not realizing that most of it was trash now.
    I'm sure he is just upset that there is nothing special about him anymore, mechanically. He is completely blown away by the xp of tons of capped players, and he isnt invincible to 99% of the player population anymore.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-19-2019 at 11:56 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm sure he is just upset that there is nothing special about him anymore, mechanically. He is completely blown away by the xp of tons of capped players, and he isnt invincible to 99% of the player population anymore.
    That's just it, he had an almost don't you know who I am kinda thing that evaporated into let me learn.. but it did only last a few weeks. Now he's on the help channel when people say things that are difficult. Now it's bet you I can do it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Exactly what we said when gs3 was about to die and gs4 to take place.

And back in the days, we were enjoying cause of the attitude he had. Now nobody cares. Worst, people that had a problem with him are gone anyway.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Jizzsdt was always a cocky ass arrogant bastard. Blades was much cooler. Being a warrior doesn’t help either. So gear dependent. If Malok showed up again he would still be relevant due to how much a sorc’s power is built-in to the prof now.
    Malok has been hunting Nelemar fairly recently ... not sure if it's the original owner, but the character has been around.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Are u really MacGyver?
    Shut up Murrandii

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Exactly what we said when gs3 was about to die and gs4 to take place.

And back in the days, we were enjoying cause of the attitude he had. Now nobody cares. Worst, people that had a problem with him are gone anyway.
    Shut up macguyver

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Shut up macguyver
    Shut up Italian Spiderman
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut up Italian Spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    Malok has been hunting Nelemar fairly recently ... not sure if it's the original owner, but the character has been around.
    Can confirm that Malok has the is the same player as back in the day. He is a nice guy and helps out Xred from time to time.

Also, Drizz has been fun to RP with and doesn’t zombie hunt. He even told Xred some back in the day stories, nice guy.

Don’t know where all the hate comes from, he keeps to himself and his circle of friends, in illy.
    Last edited by Xred; 04-21-2019 at 08:17 PM.
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    Can confirm that Malok has the is the same player as back in the day. He is a nice guy and helps out Xred from time to time.

Also, Drizz has been fun to RP with and doesn’t zombie hunt. He even told Xred some back in the day stories, nice guy.

Don’t know where all the hate comes from, he keeps to himself and his circle of friends, in illy.
    He doesn't seem to talk on lnet much anymore. But when he did he sounded like this: