Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player's Corner: The Fallen

Default Player's Corner: The Fallen

Umm, I know alot of people like to engage in non-stop flaming, bashing, etc.

Why isn't there just place for people to do that exclusively? I mean, wouldn't it be easier if people took their non-stop public bashing to a thread so that it would stay out of other topics?

Yeah, I know, it's impractical.. but umm, give people something to think about.

Do you really think it would keep people from bashing each other in threads or do you really think posters would keep the bashing to the proper area instead of letting it spill out.
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown

Originally posted by Tijay
    Do you really think it would keep people from bashing each other in threads or do you really think posters would keep the bashing to the proper area instead of letting it spill out.
    you know, I honestly think that it would cause the bashing to spill into other threads. Personally, I prefer no bashing, and if any, keeping it to u2u's, although I've been known to taking potshots at people now and again.

Blog Entries

A boards entirely devoted to me? Thanks, but I have that at the SR.

Alright. Take your best shots.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

People post at the SR?

Originally posted by Yswithe
    Originally posted by Tijay
    you know, I honestly think that it would cause the bashing to spill into other threads. Personally, I prefer no bashing, and if any, keeping it to u2u's, although I've been known to taking potshots at people now and again.
    The only reason why I don't usually resort to U2U's is that when the other person is wrong they don't always admit it to everyone who saw them start shit in the first place. To be honest that annoys me.. a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    WTF just happened?
    I saw the word PENIS and instantly clicked on it while saying to myself ''pffft no way I'm clicking that shit.''

7. Default

I think that already happened with the SR's "nine hells" area. That section of the boards was the worst of the entire lot. But it might still be there. Take your best chance at reviving it!

-K
    GimmeDatPony [9:44 PM]: HAHA thwat if s a townw as claled
    GimmeDatPony [9:44 PM]: FRANCEALOONS.
    Jojobabee [9:44 PM]: ...............
    GimmeDatPony [9:44 PM]: HI IM FROM FRANCELOONS
    GimmeDatPony [9:44 PM]: ITS LIKE PANTS
    GimmeDatPony [9:45 PM]: BUT YOU LIVE IN THEM

As has been said, that's been tried on other boards. It doesn't work. There will always be those who, when limits are removed, will produce posts that nobody wants to see anywhere. Many of these posts will put the boards in jeopardy.

This idea has been brought up in the past. Kranar has thus far declined to create such an area on these boards.
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.

Curiously, DR: The Fallen is now nearly empty. None of the snerts liked it because they'd get their asses kicked.

Heh. Why does that not surprise me, Warriorbird? It's not near as much fun to be a snert when there are snerts bigger and meaner than you are just waiting to hand you your arse. It's a lot more fun to disrupt the enjoyment of those who'd rather not be bothered with snerts.
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.