Thread: Trump Says Crime Numbers Are Fake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The science shows elderly people are more prone to debilitating or fatal complications of covid-19 infection, that is accurate. Not quite sure what pseudoscience you're pandering here to deflect from lower crime rates.
    Yes, they are. So sending them back into their nursing homes and infecting the other residents was one of the dumbest moves you could make... Unless the goal was to raise the death count. Relevant because in a similar fashion a decision was made to make obvious crimes, not crimes, in this case to lower the crime rate. In both instances politics influenced policy to get the desired outcome they can use to stoke fear or prevent it. The sheep eat it up.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Yes, they are. So sending them back into their nursing homes and infecting the other residents was one of the dumbest moves you could make... Unless the goal was to raise the death count. Relevant because in a similar fashion a decision was made to make obvious crimes, not crimes, in this case to lower the crime rate. In both instances politics influenced policy to get the desired outcome they can use to stoke fear or prevent it. The sheep eat it up.
    83% of law enforcement agencies reported data, the contents of which showed a lower crime rate. Get over it.

83% of law enforcement agencies reported data, the contents of which showed a lower crime rate. Get over it.
    Since Biden took office the CBP have logged 5.4 million illegal boarder crossings and estimated at minimum 1.5 got-aways. Most if not all of those are attached to human trafficking which is a violent crime. Did the FBI include those numbers in their report?

You trying to understand the very basics of numbers:

Everyting else too, but right now we're talking about numbers.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible