Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Says Crime Numbers Are Fake

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    True. But the best evidence currently available indicates that violent crime rates have fallen. Future refinements of current numbers are unlikely to do more than move the final numbers one percent. There is no contradictory evidence, not even preliminary numbers, to support Trump's contention that crime rates have risen.
    No, you're just a retard who hasn't gone outside in several years.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Post lost all relevance right there, of course they wrote a misleading spin piece.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ht=theguardian

I don't think it'll go without saying that Rudy Giuliani is about to make a bigger splash in the media with his on camera dalliance than he did with his planted laptop story.

You've really got to wonder how many Russian correspondents that Rudy Giuliani must've bagged while he was helping manufacturer evidence in Eastern Europe earlier this year to have such smooth? moves with this actress playing a Russian reporter in Borat 2.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...new-borat-film

That's just using the shitty barely working built in search feature that sucks almost as much balls as you and ClydeR do. I have 0 doubt that there are plenty more like it from you.

Ever wonder what your miserable greasy existence would be like if you had any self awareness?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-02-2024 at 09:56 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

True. But the best evidence currently available indicates that violent crime rates have fallen. Future refinements of current numbers are unlikely to do more than move the final numbers one percent. There is no contradictory evidence, not even preliminary numbers, to support Trump's contention that crime rates have risen.
    The FBI’s data is incomplete by a significant margin which makes the entire report invalid & inconclusive. The interviewer attempted to use said report as infallible gospel that violent crime has decreased under Biden. Trump challenged that, and your original post made it sound like he is a bumbling idiot with absolutely no basis for doing so. Clearly he does.

Common Democrat playbook: Don’t believe your lying eyes & ears. Crime is down! The border is secure! The economy is great! The world is at peace! The “experts” have spoken. Vote blue to continue the utopia!

Post lost all relevance right there, of course they wrote a misleading spin piece.

Are you capable of making just one post that isn’t contradictory & hypocritical?

You expect evidence to support the contrary argument? What sort of communist are you, facts shouldn't be countered with evidence, only unsupported, weak supposition!

6. Default

Incoming Slate, Mother Jones, CNN, Huff post, Reid Out, The View and The Militant articles/videos from Seran as gospel.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

7. Default

And just my two cents here

If the statistical sample size is large enough, 83% of anything should be representative of the whole. My questions would center around has anything about the reporting changed (definitions of crime, laws changing, exclusions and inclusions changing, etc). Working with statistics is really easy to over index something or introduce prejudices and skew results.

Personally, I'd just say what do you see going on in your neighborhood and on your local news. Is it worse or better. From my perspective (excluding recent Gaza craziness) it's the same in my suburban neighborhood. In the more crime ridden parts of town, it looks the same to me, and in the more affluent parts of town, it looks the same to me. I also don't live near any of the far left or far right "strongholds" so maybe that's it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

If the statistical sample size is large enough, 83% of anything should be representative of the whole. My questions would center around has anything about the reporting changed (definitions of crime, laws changing, exclusions and inclusions changing, etc). Working with statistics is really easy to over index something or introduce prejudices and skew results.

Personally, I'd just say what do you see going on in your neighborhood and on your local news. Is it worse or better. From my perspective (excluding recent Gaza craziness) it's the same in my suburban neighborhood. In the more crime ridden parts of town, it looks the same to me, and in the more affluent parts of town, it looks the same to me. I also don't live near any of the far left or far right "strongholds" so maybe that's it.
    It's probably more about "If you don't charge criminals with crimes, the crime rate goes down!"

And retards like ClydeRetard and Seran swallow it like it's their uncle's dick and are like:

No. Take the numbers from a few years back, remove the cities and counties not reporting and it tells a different story. And that is before you take into account that many Lefist shitholes are not arresting and prosecuting crimes like shoplifting, burglary, home invasion, simple assault and car theft.

BTW, according to insurance companies, car theft and vandalism is up significantly.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

I’m fortunate enough to live in an affluent & gated neighborhood in Dallas, TX. The only crime that ever happens in my immediate neighborhood is punk teenage kids of well-to-do families doing punk teenage things like minor vandalism & theft of items left in unlocked cars on the street. Even that is very rare. My neighborhood is also heavily populated by Jews and is/was the historical concentration of them in Dallas (though it’s much more diverse today vs 20+ years ago). Being close to University of Texas at Dallas has me a little cautious with the pro-Hamas riots on campus, but otherwise my neighborhood would be a poor evaluation of crime in the city. Others and the majority of residents of the city are not so fortunate.

We’ve had our fair share of leftists judges & prosecuting attorneys that practice bail reform ($0 or low bail amount for crimes). We have leftist city council members that are actively trying to abolish single family residence zoning in the name of racial justice, which would make it so any home could be turned into a duplex / quadplex & rented to multiple tenants. The homeless population in the city has skyrocketed in the last few years and you see more of them panhandling all over the city. There were certain neighborhoods that were previously cleaned up years ago (Deep Ellum for example) that have now fallen back into decay & crime ridden. Judging by what I see for myself on a daily basis not using statistics, overall crime is slowly getting worse every year.