Thread: 3 items - baby Spike, tatt. gnome doll, leg greaves (8 to polearm bon, 6 to ohe bon)

Default 3 items - baby Spike, tatt. gnome doll, leg greaves (8 to polearm bon, 6 to ohe bon)

1) a long-tailed war rat miniature

MB 1m
    CB 1m to Raincail SOLD (on discord)

It's a siegery miniature with custom messaging. Looking for a good home for him. He might make a good decoration for your shop or maybe private property!? Own a little piece of history!

examine my mini
    The war rat miniature appears to be an oversized representation of his species. Grey hide armor is pulled snug over its white fur and its black feet are tipped with razor-sharp claws. It has a very long muscular tail and long white whiskers that protrude from either side of its pink nose. Large grey eyes seem to peer out intelligently and a spiked collar around the rat's neck reads, "Spike."

analy my mini
    You analyze the war rat miniature and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
    The creator has also provided the following information:
    This miniature is a siegery toy. It is a warrior.
    This miniature has custom attack messaging.
    This miniature has custom miss messaging.
    This miniature has no custom idle messaging. Get to work!
    This miniature has custom death messaging.
    You get no sense of whether or not the miniature may be further lightened.

2) a tattered gnome doll

MB 500k
    CB 1m to onurb SOLD

examine my doll
    The gnome doll is made from torn rags sewn together with thick leather stitches. Its insides are made from some bad smelling plants along with witchwood shavings. Tightly wrapped straw bundles make up the gnome doll's arms and legs, and a black amulet hangs around its neck.

analy my doll
    You analyze the gnome doll and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."
    The creator has also provided the following information:
    Mean Toy
    Verbs trapped: SMOOCH, PINCH, PULL, TURN, SLAP, RUB, KISS, TICKLE, POKE, HUG, LOOK.
    This toy may be altered with a long description only. It must remain a toy of some kind and humanoid. It also must make sense with the automatic LOOK that it has. If eyes are mentioned, they must be black.
    You get no sense of whether or not the doll may be further lightened.

>smooch my doll
    As you smooch your gnome doll, its arms begin to flail wildly. A green mist forms around the gnome doll enveloping you in it causing you to choke and gag.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    >pinch my doll
    You pinch your gnome doll. Its mouth crinkles up into a silly grin as it winks at you.
    >pull my doll
    As you pull at your gnome doll, its black, lifeless eyes quickly shift to yours. You are unable to look away from its deadly stare. Your eyes glaze over and visions of unimaginable horrors rush through your mind. You can feel the pain of a thousand tortured souls, their hands reaching out to you, but you are frozen in terror and cannot move.
    Roundtime: 8 sec.
    >turn my doll
    You turn your gnome doll over, and it spits out a stream of green slime that dribbles down your shoulder.
    >slap my doll
    You slap your gnome doll, and it slaps you back harder!
    >rub my doll
    You rub your gnome doll on the belly, and it spits at you!
    >kiss my doll
    As you kiss your gnome doll, its eyes begin to glow a dark red and white froth oozes from its mouth and drips on your chin.
    >tickle my doll
    You begin to tickle your gnome doll and notice its face beginning to distort into a very sinister grin. It squirms around in your hands and brings one of its feet up and kicks you in the chin!
    >poke my doll
    You poke your gnome doll in the stomach, and it opens its mouth very wide allowing you a quick glance at its razor sharp teeth before embedding them into your forehead!
    >hug my doll
    You hug your gnome doll, and it lets out a loud belch!

3) some polished ora leg greaves

MB 2m
    CB 20m to Peggyanne SOLD (on discord)

It is an enhancive item:
    It provides a boost of 6 to Edged Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    It provides a boost of 8 to Polearm Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    It seems to have a huge number of enhancive charges remaining.
    It will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    It appears to weigh about 3 pounds.
    It is estimated to be worth about 750,000 silvers.
    It is predominantly crafted of ora.
    It is a simple project (10 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    It has a permanently unlocked loresong by Vulir.
    Last edited by RAR; 05-01-2024 at 09:08 AM.

Updated

1m on gnome doll

Updated

Updated

SOLD

You can reach me on discord @ onurb7087

I'll be available for pickup tonight.