Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying 500m.

I don't see any seller stepping up and saying he bought my 1B at $2 per. Receipts or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue'n It View Post
    I don't see any seller stepping up and saying he bought my 1B at $2 per. Receipts or it didn't happen.
    They didnt. I paid 2.3 for 1b+ and then lowered my price. Why does it matter? You want me to show you text from a game output?

Eitherway, I have cash, and i am seeing 2.50 all day on lnet.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Backup; 04-27-2024 at 07:15 PM.

It never happened that is why there are no receipts. I can't see a whale divesting 1b at $2... Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue'n It View Post
    It never happened that is why there are no receipts. I can't see a whale divesting 1b at $2... Sorry!
    You can't read.

And queue the, thats fake, you made it up bs. Whatever. I got cash and if you want to unload large chunks of coins for 2 to 2.25 silver let me know. They are on lnet for 2.5.

Last edited by Backup; 04-28-2024 at 06:38 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Backup View Post
    You can't read.

And queue the, thats fake, you made it up bs. Whatever. I got cash and if you want to unload large chunks of coins for 2 to 2.25 silver let me know. They are on lnet for 2.5.

Don't waste your time arguing with this moron, It's the player of Aderion who can't even hunt and just tries to make 2 cents profit of duskruin scrip for the rest of the year cuz all she can do for exp is search the sewers so she is going to rabidly defend silver prices because it's the only reason she plays.

6. Default

I sold him 1.3b at $2.3/m.

I made a profit on it based on my margins on what I got the silvers I sold him for. I don't have any more silvers at that price. Carry on.
    djmichaelbasic on Discord
    Contact me for Currency Sales, Warrior Sheaths, or Forging Orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantphang View Post

I made a profit on it based on my margins on what I got the silvers I sold him for. I don't have any more silvers at that price. Carry on.
    The hero has spoken.

8. Default

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanotek View Post
    WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!?!
    WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF SIMUTRONICS!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Giantphang View Post

Sorry GP, didn't want to drag you in, but appreciate the post.