Thread: Buying 500m.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I mean, he can pay what he likes and say whatever he wants. If he is telling the truth or not has no bearing on what I would choose to do with my silvers. I am sure there are some with an over abundance of silver who would bird in the hand this. What I want to see is the guy/gal who lists their billions at 2 per!

Quote Originally Posted by Altheren View Post
    I mean, he can pay what he likes and say whatever he wants. If he is telling the truth or not has no bearing on what I would choose to do with my silvers. I am sure there are some with an over abundance of silver who would bird in the hand this. What I want to see is the guy/gal who lists their billions at 2 per!
    I just wanted to post dramatic prairie dog. I don't give a shit or have any opinions about any of this one way or another.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-27-2024 at 11:15 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It never happened that is why there are no receipts. I can't see a whale divesting 1b at $2... Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue'n It View Post
    It never happened that is why there are no receipts. I can't see a whale divesting 1b at $2... Sorry!
    You can't read.

And queue the, thats fake, you made it up bs. Whatever. I got cash and if you want to unload large chunks of coins for 2 to 2.25 silver let me know. They are on lnet for 2.5.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Backup; 04-28-2024 at 06:38 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Backup View Post
    You can't read.

And queue the, thats fake, you made it up bs. Whatever. I got cash and if you want to unload large chunks of coins for 2 to 2.25 silver let me know. They are on lnet for 2.5.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
    Don't waste your time arguing with this moron, It's the player of Aderion who can't even hunt and just tries to make 2 cents profit of duskruin scrip for the rest of the year cuz all she can do for exp is search the sewers so she is going to rabidly defend silver prices because it's the only reason she plays.