Thread: Character list - capped rogues, clerics, wizards and whatever else I find

Default Character list - capped rogues, clerics, wizards and whatever else I find

Will add to this as I have time. After five months off, going to adjust my GS team.

Character 1: Rogue. 32.1M experience, female, half-elf. Guild Master, LM Master, as well as sweep, stun, gambits.

Has the following account attuned orbs: magic (64): a shimmering violet orb (6), a shimmering black orb (6), a shimmering green orb (9), a shimmering orange orb (7), a shimmering yellow orb (6), a shimmering indigo orb, a shimmering blue orb (22), a shimmering red orb (7).

Most active back in 2001-2003, has a lot of older items stashed in locker that I am not dealing with. Likely no uber equipment on the account, however the item count is extremely high right now and I am not likely to spend any real time clearing her off.

Has 2k premium points and a couple other minor characters on the account (currently standard account with only her active). Would assume a buyer wants the full account with all the experience orbs, but can transfer if that's your thing.

Has thousands of boosts, not something I ever remember to use.

Questions - just ask and I'll send along responses when I can.

Looking for $900.

Character 3: Wizard - level 84 (5.9M exp), half-elf, male, character transfer (couple characters on this account, so if you want others we can work something out). Comes with whatever he has on him. $200
    Last edited by nichelas; 04-14-2024 at 10:54 PM.
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

added some wizards. will start digging through clerics later.

sold/added

Sold some more, reduced some prices.