Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uploaded ;thunder and ;struck

Quote Originally Posted by zoraster View Post
    this looks great, but i'm having a problem where it just shows 1000/1000 for all stats and PLACEHOLDER for status, room, etc.

I can still send commands to every character so that seems to be working.

If I just run ;thunder it seems to be fine, but once I add struck to it, it will add the new character but not put any of the stat info up. I'm sure I'm doing something dumb wrong, but any ideas what it might be?
    It should only be doing that if you have changed the Stats settings (Health, Mana, Stamina, etc) in the settings tab and didn't save the changes.

But sure to go to the settings tab and scroll down and click the "Save" button. After that close the script and start it again, it should be working then.

If you're still having this problem after doing the above then that is a bug. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by zoraster View Post
    this looks great, but i'm having a problem where it just shows 1000/1000 for all stats and PLACEHOLDER for status, room, etc.

I can still send commands to every character so that seems to be working.

If I just run ;thunder it seems to be fine, but once I add struck to it, it will add the new character but not put any of the stat info up. I'm sure I'm doing something dumb wrong, but any ideas what it might be?
    Okay so clicking the "Save" button will for sure fix this issue, but it shouldn't be an issue to begin with, so I went ahead and fixed it in the latest version:

Version 8: Fixed bug with script showing 1000 or "PLACEHOLDER" for every stat if you started up ;thunder without ever clicking the "Save" button. Now the script will work with the default settings regardless if you click the "Save" button or not.