Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: High Level Wizard Guide?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    It might be simpler if someone just shows what a typical build should look like
    Thanks, this I think exactly what I was looking for.

Were you able to have a decent enchant bonus upon reaching cap? Or do you develop the bonus over time with Ascension points (which ones?)

Quote Originally Posted by ctcassiel View Post
    Thanks, this I think exactly what I was looking for.

Were you able to have a decent enchant bonus upon reaching cap? Or do you develop the bonus over time with Ascension points (which ones?)
    I think his bonus is like 585 but he is a hunting build and I am not willing to compromise that for higher enchanting. I can enchant most anything that my alts need so I am good with it. The only item that has ever been a real challenge was the 7X enchant on my 6X/6X nervestaff with a T5 ensorcel on it. I think I had to try three times to get it. But that was a few levels before cap.

I only put 10% of my EXP into ascension since there are still a number of things to max out in which will also raise my bonus, albeit only a bit, and my ascension points are going into spell aim, few that they are right now.

Ironically, my UAC wizard will eventually have a higher bonus than my pure since the spell training is different on the two of them and he will end up with more wizard spells. The few offensive spells that I cast with him are all CS based as he has no spell aim but that is a ways off for now.