Thread: Thrown Returner

Default Thrown Returner

Came back, still have 'Ye Olde Dwarven Longbow'. Need a current estimate if anyone is willing.

10x thrown returner war hammer, 5x ensorc, greater undead bane (plasma flares), rot flares, (2) dispel flares, and five points of crit weighting.

It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
    It is a holy item.
    It has been infused with the power of a strange anti-magical substance (2 dispel attempts).
    It appears to weigh about 4 pounds.
    It is estimated to be worth about 1,000,000,000 silvers.
    It is somewhat weighted to inflict more critical wounds than a normal weapon of its type.
    It is predominantly crafted of vultite.
    It has been ensorcelled 5 times.
    It has been sanctified 5 times. It provides an additional +10 AS bonus against the undead.
    It has been bound to Omrii via Weapon Bonding.
    This [I will fix this] flares with a flaming substance when employed against all undead creatures that can be affected by it.
    It may be enchanted up to a bonus of 50 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Olerin.
    It is an overwhelming project (1,289 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    It has some unknown (scripted) benefit.
    It has some unknown (subscripted) benefit.
    It has a permanently unlocked loresong by Jastalyn.
    Last edited by Omrii; 02-22-2024 at 08:59 PM. Reason: fixed the list of flares

2. Default

What? No sanct? Garbage.

In real news. This is pretty nice. Alt title krolvin fishing pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Omrii View Post
    Came back, still have 'Ye Olde Dwarven Longbow'. Need a current estimate if anyone is willing.

10x thrown returner war hammer, 5x ensorc, greater undead bane (plasma flares), void flares, rot flares, (2) dispel flares, and five points of crit weighting.
    How is it both void and dispel flares arent they the same slot, cat b?
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

You got me before I could edit it. I didn't have the dispel flares added myself. Based on a few arena runs, it clearly doesn't have void anymore.
    Last edited by Omrii; 02-22-2024 at 09:11 PM.

Tough to price these. Somewhere around $1500-$2500? I could be way off.