Thread: Knockout crowbill

Default Knockout crowbill

Hey all,

Im looking for a potential lead on a supposed knockout crowbill that may be out there. If you have it, or some other interesting crowbill, let me know.

Pretty sure any Crowbill can have that script attached at the Duskruin HESS. The one unique Crowbill I've heard of is the haste flaring one and no idea where that is

3. Default

No crowbill can have that script attached, actually. Several have tried and none have succeeded to my knowledge. The explanation provided is that the weapon base must have a greater than 50% chance to deliver crush damage to qualify.

Try getting some other blunt weapon, like a blackjack, and seeing if you can use a cert to change it to a crowbill
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

5. Default

That's actually a really good idea, but don't use a blackjack - that's a brawling base and would be ineligible for the base conversion cert. You'd want to use a cudgel, war hammer, ball & chain, etc...

A shame, too, since you can get a KO blackjack off the Black Swan Castle prize table.