Thread: 4x Soul Eater staff with dark substance flares. Tier 2 unlocked.

1. Default 4x Soul Eater staff with dark substance flares. Tier 2 unlocked.

Auctioning off a flame-darkened kakore staff cradling an incarnadine orb. 4x enchant with Soul Eater/Globus Elanthias script and dark substance flares (Void/Vacuum). Tier 2 unlocked, 4lbs with difficulty of 176. Permanently unlocked loresong via RECALL verb. Minimum is 1.5mil, and buyout is 3mil. SOLD to CaptContagious for 1.5mil!

More info such as block, flare and soul eating messaging etc here: https://gswiki.play.net/Globus_Elanthias

You gesture at a zombie.
    You hurl a stream of holy water at a zombie!
    AS: +229 vs DS: +111 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +6 = +153
    ... and hit for 26 points of damage!
    Bit of acid strikes the zombie's calf leaving bright red spots.

** Rising from the incarnadine glass orb that is wedged into your kakore staff, a forlorn shade rushes towards the zombie and hovers before him. Its ravaged face appears tormented, and its maw hangs open as it begins to draw a deep, exaggerated breath that sucks the air from the zombie's lungs. As he struggles for breath, the shade begins to grin with malign content and then slowly dissipates. **

... 25 points of damage!
    Veins in arm stand out briefly!
    ... 60 points of damage!
    Internal organs erupt outward spraying violently and dies horribly!
    You hear a sound like a child weeping as a white glow separates itself from the zombie's body and rises into the heavens.
    The zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 01-25-2024 at 03:51 PM. Reason: SOLD!
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]

2. Default

1.5m
    "You Don't Know Peace 'til You've Had Suffering" -- Solitaire Unraveling, Mushroomhead

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CaptContagious View Post
    1.5m
    Thanks for the bid. I'll mark this sold to you. Give me a message on Discord when your available and I'll get it into your hands.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]