Thread: WTB high end ensorcell for some voln armor

Default WTB high end ensorcell for some voln armor

I'd like to ensorcell some voln armor to T5 if possible. It's sitting at 541 difficulty which means it'll need a 791 just to do the T1 at 100%. Looking for quotes on the T1 at the moment. Thx!

Update: I was able to get a T1 and T2 from Gob for 5m and 7.5m! Thanks Gob! So I guess I'm looking for a T3 quote now. The item is at 641 difficulty (741 including the Voln modifier) which means it'll need a 891 to do the T3 at 100%. Thx

Update: I'm going to do the rest myself. Thanks everyone for you input and help!
    Last edited by RAR; 01-21-2024 at 03:45 PM.

What is the max resource bonus for a sorc before enhancives and ascension and whatever else?

3. Default

Just pulling this from Leafiara's document... big fan of it. I believe your answer is in there.

https://gswiki.play.net/Leafiara_(pr...rer_skill_get?

How high does sorcerer skill get?
    Unlike with wizards, I'll assume as a base that the sorcerer is a dark elf rather than a race with neutral stat bonuses. Statistically, players have made this true due in some part to a combination of Faendryl lore and the calculations for sorcerer CS using Aura and Wisdom, which dark elves have the best bonuses in. As for ensorcelling, that uses Wisdom and Intuition, which leaves dark elves and halflings tied for the best.

642 is achievable without using Ascension nor enhancives on a dark elf (or halfling) using a fairly typical post-cap build with 170 ranks of Sorcerer Base and all other relevant ensorcelling skills maxed out through ordinary training.
    652 is the same as the above, but with the use of BOOST ENHANCIVE STATS from daily logins.
    730 is the same as the above, but now also wearing an incredible enhancive set to finish maxing out Intuition and Wisdom in addition to maxing out Magic Item Use, Arcane Symbols, Elemental Mana Control, and Spiritual Mana Control. (Finding someone with such an enhancive set is very unlikely!)

775 is achievable without using Ascension nor enhancives on a dark elf (or halfling) using a mutant build with 303 ranks of Sorcerer Base and all other relevant ensorcelling skills maxed out through ordinary training.
    785 is the same as the above, but with BOOST ENHANCIVE STATS.
    863 is the same as the above, but now with the full set of enhancives.

913 is the same as the above, but now with the extremely expensive +50 spell rank enhancives from the High End Scrip Shop.
    1000 is the same as the above, but now also the astonishingly time-consuming 1400 Ascension Training Points to nearly max out every skill. (Magic Item Use, Arcane Symbols, and one out of Elemental or Spiritual Mana Control can stop two ranks short of maxing.)

In summary, 1000 is as high as theoretically possible, but a range of 642 to 710 is what you could more likely expect from ordinary post-cap sorcerer builds while 775 to 843 is what you could more likely expect from post-cap mutant sorcerer builds.
    ~Kontii Slie'phox

PM me here, or find me in game or the GSIV Discord as Kontii

Awesome thx! Wow so suffusion will probably be necessary for the higher tiers.

I was able to get a T1 and T2 from Gob for 5m and 7.5m! Thanks Gob! So I guess I'm looking for a T3 quote now. The item is at 641 difficulty (741 including the Voln modifier) which means it'll need a 891 to do the T3 at 100%.

I think I'm going to try and do the T3 and T4 today with my sorc using a fixskill and suffused energy. It's like the perfect storm. I've saved 292 suffused energy and have 200k saved energy. I can use the four winds lantern to grab the extra 25k needed for the T4 after the T3 cast.

Since my guy can't be a total mutant (he doesn't have enough training points to completely max all the ensorcell skills, I even did some calcs to figure out which skills to train first (although it didn't make a ton of difference in the end...like 5 extra resource bonus from what I first put in). If I did things right you should train the skills in this order...

Sorc Spells to 100
    EMC to 100
    AS to 100
    EMC to 200
    SMC to 100
    Sorc Spells to 202
    MIU to 100
    AS to 200
    SMC to 200
    Sorc Spells to 300
    MIU to 200

Do you guys think I'm missing any skills if I ONLY train in these 5 skills (AS, MIU, EMC, SMC, Sorc Spells) for the temporary mutant build or am I forgetting something like armor use that I'll totally regret not training in after the fixskill?

Thx much

Update: Leafiara reminded me to get some harness power ranks or you can't cast the ensorcell spell! Thx Leafiara!

Update: I went ahead and did the T3 myself. I have to wait until Wed to do the T4. It wasn't too awful. It just cost a bunch of suffused energy. I was able to get my resource bonus up to 794 with the fixskill. I should be able to do the T5 in about 9 weeks. Thanks everyone for your input and help!
    Last edited by RAR; 01-21-2024 at 04:00 PM.