I fucking hate discord, I can't find a damn thing on there and the search function sucks ass on it.....

Some info has been updated here:
https://gswiki.play.net/Song_of_Luck_(1006)
- See the bottom half of the page

Code:
Bard Service
The bard is able to craft a Luck Talisman, and is unlocked when you learn 30 ranks in the Bard spell circle. When worn, the item will grant a chance to reroll combat rolls for a better result. There are 6 total tiers. The first 5 tiers each grants a 4% chance of a reroll. This reaches a maximum of a 20% chance of a reroll. The 6th tier enables the use of "Fated Fortune".

The % chance to reroll applies to AS/DS, CS/TD, UCS, and SMR rolls when attacking or defending

“Fated Fortune”: Once a Luck Talisman reaches tier 5, it may be further imbued (tier 6, requiring 200,000 luck) with luck to unlock the Fated Fortune ability. When the Luck Talisman saves a character from an open roll (which would only happen when defending against SMR - the other combat systems don’t have open rolls) against a creature that they can learn from (no more than 10 levels below them), it stores that lost luck from the attacker as a charge. The talisman can then be activated to release the captured luck so the character’s next attack (in any combat system) uses an open roll. (i.e. 100 + d100). It is capable of storing 5 charges.

Creating a lucky talisman:
Holding a songstone in your left hand and the item in your right PREP 1006,
CAST at the item twice.

Suffuse and Resources work if needed for success

For adding Luck charges:
PREP 1006
CHANNEL at the item twice
No songstone required.
1000 inspiration per charge cost

Success Factors

Level: +1 per level (100)
Intuition: +1 per stat bonus (25)
Influence: +1 per stat bonus (25)
Bard songs: 2 per rank up to level then 1 (302)
Mental Mana Control: 1 per rank (101)
Elemental Mana Control: 1 per rank (101)
Magic Item Use: 1 per rank (202)
Tavern or Shrine of Cholen, Jastev, or Tilamaire Bonus: +20

Baseline Maximum: 100 + 25 + 25 + 302 + 101 + 101 + 202 + 20 = 876

Difficulty

75 + (tier * 75)

T6 difficulty 525 base