Due to financial hardships, I am looking to sell out and leave the game. Due to limited interest in buying my account out in full later last year, I'm going to break it down some. More will be added as able. Any help with pricing is welcomed.

1. Fire Gown - 300 USD

You analyze your elesine bliaut and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This elesine bliaut will react to fiery spells being cast at it and transform into a fiery gown!
While in this state it has ambient messaging.
Verbs: TURN, PULL, PUSH, TICKLE, WAVE, SHAKE, SASHAY, and RUB.

It is fully alterable, but the fabric form must remain actual fabric. The fiery form is also alterable, and the on-fire description (long and show) can make reference to the gown being on fire.

When altering gowns, please keep in mind that the messaging references a long, full skirt. Accordingly, these pieces should NOT be altered to have short/tight/fitted skirts. Also, anything that resembles a sheath dress is not appropriate for this gown.

The flame color may also be customized. There's more room than the traditional 15, so color descriptions needn't be one word
only, but let's keep it reasonable. "Azure and silver" = Okay. "Gold-hearted scarlet" = Okay.
Brightly luminescent absinthe green-tinged aquamarine and cerulean = Too much. Exercise common sense!

CURRENT SETTINGS:
Normal dress: a midnight blue elesine bliaut stitched with runes among the weft and weave
Show of normal dress: The execution of the bliaut's design exploits the unique weave of the elesine, slanting narrow wedge-shaped panels diagonally across the fabric to play the triaxal pattern against itself. As ambient light strikes the metallic electrum threads, a prismatic array of colors ripples over the silk, enhancing the depth of the midnight blue hue reminiscent of rainbows arcing over a star-studded night sky. The effect is supported by coruscating elemental runes, patterned across the sleeves, neckline, and hem.

On Fire dress: a midnight blue elesine bliaut sheathed in roiling rainbow flames
Show of On Fire dress: Vibrant and untamed, ripples of rainbow-hued flame roil just over the surface of the elesine, fitful as they chase the threads of electrum in the weave. Along the sweeping neckline and billowing sleeves of the bliaut, tendrils of prismatic flames dance and surge, cascading over the midnight blue in undulating waves that sink into the deep folds of the voluminous skirt. Scintillating motes of silver flare here and there, mere embers that escape only to die breathlessly on the air.

Flame color: prismatic rainbow-hued

You get no sense of whether or not the bliaut may be further lightened.

2. Ice Gown - 1000 USD

You analyze your pale blue tulle gown and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This pale blue tulle gown will react to ice and water spells being cast at it and transform into an icy gown!
While in this state it has ambient messaging.
Verbs: TILT, PUSH, PULL, TICKLE, KISS, RAISE, SASHAY, and RUB.

It is fully alterable, but the fabric form must remain actual fabric. The icy form is also alterable, and the ice-clad description (long and show) can make reference to the gown being EMPOWERED.

When altering gowns, please keep in mind that the messaging references a long, full skirt. Accordingly, these pieces should NOT be altered to have short/tight/fitted skirts. Also, anything that resembles a sheath dress is not appropriate for this gown.

The ice crystal color may also be customized. There's more room than the traditional 15, so color descriptions needn't be one word
only, but let's keep it reasonable. "Azure and silver" = Okay. "Gold-hearted scarlet" = Okay.
Brightly luminescent absinthe green-tinged aquamarine and cerulean = Too much.

CURRENT SETTINGS:
Normal dress: a front-knotted pale blue tulle gown traced in bare alabaster-threaded branches
Show of normal dress: Semi-sheer layers of pale blue and grey tulle are loosely knotted across the neckline of the gown, the low-cut drape gathered below the bust by a single ring of pewter. Sweeping pendant sleeves pool down to the floor-length hem, each one bound by an armlet of tonal silk ribbon placed across the upper arm. Thin silhouettes of bare branches are splayed across the fabric, the alabaster-threaded lengths tapering towards the waist.

EMPOWERED dress: a front-knotted gown of icy blue tulle engulfed in a rime of glistening ice
Show of EMPOWERED dress: Splayed tendrils of glistening white ice cover the flowing skirts of the gown, climbing across the fabric as they traverse upwards, forming a sculpted corset of fragile frost. Tiny flurries of pale silver peek out beneath the semi-sheer tulle, stirring the pearlescent layers beneath the sheath of branch-like ice as it subtly crackles. A cooling mist of frosted air swirls about the loosened shards of snow covering the gown in a haze of pallid blue and white.

Ice crystal color: azuline

You get no sense of whether or not the gown may be further lightened.

3. 10x HCP T5/S5 T4 voln robes - Not sure on value, got a lot into these

an iridescent purple duster studded with elemental rune-incised urglaes fangs.

As you recall Chiyanna's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the purple duster in your hand, and you learn something about it...

It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
It appears to weigh about 4 pounds.
It is estimated to be worth about 55,250,000 silvers.
It is heavily padded against critical blows.
It is predominantly crafted of cloth.
It has been ensorcelled 5 times.
It has been sanctified 5 times.
It may be enchanted up to a bonus of 50 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Claudaro.
It is a formidable project (897 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
It has some unknown (scripted) benefit.
It has a permanently unlocked loresong by Chiyanna.
It has the following restrictions:
This item has restrictions whose type are unclear to you.

4. three room icemule shop - 190 USD

5. a veil iron-linked lead-weighted walking stick - 250 USD

+41, enchantable to +50.

You sense that the walking stick has 5 layers of permanent necrotic energy upon it.
You sense that the walking stick has enhancive properties.
The underlying patterns of essence within the walking stick indicate that it has been enchanted and you notice your own enchanter's mark on it. You recognize the faint silver aura (+41) surrounding it as indicating an extraordinary level of enchantment.
The walking stick seems to have been prepared for enchanting, and may be enchanted up to a bonus of 50.

T5 mana flares, script slot open. Enhansives were nothing too interesting, so I don't recall what they are.

6. 6x/6x T4 nervestick - 250 USD

staff of braided illthorn etched with numerous elemental runes of power

7. 7800 premium points - not sure on value.

8. 730k reim scrip - More or less get a WR bag or crit cert and some waivers. - Not sure on value.

9. Fame rank 23 wizard with 43.8m total exp - not sure on value, would come stripped bare and as an acct transfer unless you wanted to negotiate gear/items.

10. 117m silver - 300 USD

Will add more as my brain lets me. There is a lot of value on the acct itself, but I'm not ready to sell it all.

I will sell all the above, and everything as outlined in this post: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-acct-takeover

I turned down offers of 5k. I have a number in my head of it's rough value, and I'm willing to take half of that to get things done and over. I'm looking for 10k USD for everything as I feel closer to 20k is it's real value. I will heavily prefer sales that meet this option.